Validation Email missing

SyncySync

Question

5 years ago, I've created this account:

https://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/user/673443-syncopation/

I remember my account, but I've forgotten my password. When I entered my username in the password recovery page, it acting like my username never existed. And when I've entered my e-mail, it accepted that but I've yet to get the validation email. I re-entering my email at least 6 times, since yesterday, and still no email.

I know I've haven't signed in to that account in years, but have numerous custom cards saved on there, so I don't want to have to start over from scratch.

Can someone manually send me the validation email/link?

Thank you in advance...

1 answer to this question

5 years ago, I've created this account:

https://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/user/673443-syncopation/

I remember my account, but I've forgotten my password. When I entered my username in the password recovery page, it acting like my username never existed. And when I've entered my e-mail, it accepted that but I've yet to get the validation email. I re-entering my email at least 6 times, since yesterday, and still no email.

I know I've haven't signed in to that account in years, but have numerous custom cards saved on there, so I don't want to have to start over from scratch.

Can someone manually send me the validation email/link?

Thank you in advance...

Hotmail addresses no longer receive emails from this site for whatever reason (at least that's been the case since late 2016, I think). But yeah, can send you a new password via PM to this one.

It would be in your best interest to use a Gmail account or something, but find what works for you.

Archived