Welcome to Yugioh Card Maker Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Create the Flavour Text Above You! Game

Flavour Text

• Please log in to reply
47 replies to this topic

Draconus297

Draconus297

Dragon Lord

• AGM Founder
  • 5,577 posts
    Last Visit Yesterday, 08:40 PM
Revolt is the natural response to tyranny. In this case, a huge, ugly tyrant produced a huge, ugly revolution.

Damage = Reptile
I'm also on DeviantART
I'm in the AGM, as its founder
Oh, and CowCow says I'm a Tyrunt.One of these days I will evolve . . .
But I am a Pokémon of my own

LEc7qUd.png

November/December AGM Deck Challenge:
Burn damage OR single-card support!
PM me for more details on AGM Deck Challenges, for your chance at 1000 Points!

SKDRKF CNMLKQNKQ:
PADE XACQZIMTS!

AstralStarZero

AstralStarZero

Advanced Member

• Topic Starter
  • Advanced Members
  • 272 posts
    Last Visit 25 minutes ago
Imperial Iron Wall

At the will of the emperor, a wall was made, encircling his cities. Rumor has it that it is so secure, no living being can enter it without approval from the emperor himself.

Edit: Ninja'd

Damage = Reptile

A duelist's passion makes them be hardy against even the most venomous of serpents. No worry, however, for they will return it in kind.

Swift Birdman Joe

Black D'Sceptyr

Black D'Sceptyr

The Aspect-Advent Author

• Postseason Champion
  • 1,400 posts
    Last Visit Yesterday, 09:24 PM
  • Discord:https://discord.gg/DzHf9s3

Swift Birdman Joe

Nobody jets through jerks better than Joe! Between his unmatchable speed and his Swift Bird Strike, any who seek to make a meal of the soaring might meet a sore end themselves!  

NEXT UP:

Liberty At Last!

BDS's new TCG/OCG Card Grading Metric
BD'S' 10 Credos of Cardmaking
The Eternal Debate: Can another Duel Spirit turned Boss-in-Three go together with Yubel in harmony?

I mean, s'not like I'm wholly obsessed with the greatest antagonist in Yugioh history some random Duel Spirit or something...

Posted Image

Brought to you by The BlaDeS of Change Workshop, now also available on DeviantArt.

And remember kids...

In this world, overcome the odds one card at a time. EVERYONE STARTS AS SCRAP. S'up to you whether you forge it into the change you want to see or not.

AstralStarZero

AstralStarZero

Advanced Member

• Topic Starter
  • Advanced Members
  • 272 posts
Liberty at Last

The Price of Freedom is a price paid in blood, but it is a price well paid and well earned.

X-Krawler Qualiark

Black D'Sceptyr

Black D'Sceptyr

The Aspect-Advent Author

• Postseason Champion
  • 1,400 posts

X-Krawler Qualiark

I write this as the last of the Defenders of the Forest. The wearing off of the nerve agent the Krawlers used against us was a trick-their cruelest of all. Their X-Krawler hive queens hunt from the sky in between the transfer of their prey to their webs and their departure to attack us further. We are but quarry to them, one they hunt at the most inopportune time to feast on the fear tinging our nerves. Ningirsu, I apologize for my weakness, now and bey

- Forest Defender Beck, last journal entry. The page's cut-off is accentuated by a tear in the book, still sizzling with poison.

N/C: Ghostrick Museum

The Eternal Debate: Can another Duel Spirit turned Boss-in-Three go together with Yubel in harmony?

I mean, s'not like I'm wholly obsessed with the greatest antagonist in Yugioh history some random Duel Spirit or something...

Posted Image

Brought to you by The BlaDeS of Change Workshop, now also available on DeviantArt.

And remember kids...

In this world, overcome the odds one card at a time. EVERYONE STARTS AS SCRAP. S'up to you whether you forge it into the change you want to see or not.

MetalSonic

MetalSonic

Screw Bowsette. Omelette.

• Elite Members
  • 2,348 posts
    Last Visit Yesterday, 10:04 PM
  • Spouse:Sari Sumdac
A peculiar museum said to only be open at midnight on Halloween. The exhibits are said to come to life and try to scare patrons who come to visit.

Message in a Bottle
message_in_a_bottle_by_kai1411-d6066al.j
Posted Image
Discord tag: Metal Sonic#4736

SkaterTheDJWolf

SkaterTheDJWolf

Advanced Member

• Advanced Members
  • 344 posts
    Last Visit
  • Spouse:ur mom
Message In A Bottle

“The battle against great evil has been lost. Darkness has spread across the land, extinguishing all light. However, no one ever said that dark could not be good and light cannot be evil, or that dark is necessary for evil and light is necessary for good. While dark trnds toward evil and light tends toward good, there is no absolution here. So with this final message, I bless the reader with the power that defeats evil with darkness: The power to call upon the spirits of the dead: The power of Xyz.”

NEXT UP: Decode Talker

AstralStarZero

AstralStarZero

Advanced Member

• Topic Starter
  • Advanced Members
  • 272 posts
Decode Talker

Born from the Data Storm, he is the first Guardian to be created after the fall of the Cyberse World. Any sacrifice, even his own comrades, will suffice to rebuild his old home.

Cyber End Dragon

Draconus297

Draconus297

Dragon Lord

• AGM Founder
  • 5,577 posts
Contrary to popular belief, these monstrous machines are not controlled by three Cores. Instead, this is a single Core given enough of a boost in processing power to manage controlling three merged Cyber Dragon shells.

Scrounging Goblin
I'm also on DeviantART

LEc7qUd.png

SKDRKF CNMLKQNKQ:
PADE XACQZIMTS!

Thanksgiving Costume

Thanksgiving Costume

Legendary Member

• Pretentious Prick

• 16,729 posts
    Last Visit 27 minutes ago
  • Alias:Dae
  • Spouse:Catman

"I'd suck your dick if you gave me some Goblins" - Scourging Goblin

Dark Magician Girl

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted Image

Black D'Sceptyr

Black D'Sceptyr

The Aspect-Advent Author

• Postseason Champion
  • 1,400 posts

Dark Magician Girl

A great witch through interaction with her Magician Girl troupe, whose power can surpass even her own teacher's. 

Simple and clean lore, much like her predecessor Dark Magician

NEXT UP: 

Purushaddoll Aeon

Posted Image

And remember kids...

AstralStarZero

AstralStarZero

Advanced Member

• Topic Starter
  • Advanced Members
  • 272 posts
Purushaddoll Aeon
The wheels of time turn, the strands of fate become woven, the ghosts of the past bond with the memories of the living, yet the clock resounds the same.
All of this has happened before, and all of this will happen again.

Bonus if you get this reference to the last sentence

Now for Duel Terminal Lore:

Jewels of the Valiant

Black D'Sceptyr

Black D'Sceptyr

The Aspect-Advent Author

• Postseason Champion
  • 1,400 posts

Thought I wouldn't recognize a Battlestar Galactica quote when I saw it, Astral? My man.

Jewels of the Valiant 

"Kerykeion, focus your attacks on that centerpiece on Sophia's head! Do it now!" 

"But...Sombre! She's given us all life-she's returned to end this war once and for all!"

"She plans to do so by ending all of US! She already has with the Gem-Knights and...!

"....You're right, Sombre-for your clan and theirs, let us charge! THIS! CYCLE! ENDS! NOW!

-Evilswarm Kerykeion and Constellar Sombre, in their assault on Sophia, Goddess of Rebirth

NEXT CARD:

Spell Wall

Posted Image

And remember kids...

Krashkube

Krashkube

Spooky Member

• Advanced Members
  • 452 posts
    Last Visit Nov 09 2018 06:28 PM

This magic wall radiates with a holy light, dispelling the evil swarm of darkness.

next: Hungry Burger

read at your own risk

AstralStarZero

AstralStarZero

Advanced Member

• Topic Starter
  • Advanced Members
  • 272 posts
Hungry Burger

A ravenous meal that came to life, feeding on human flesh in a twist of irony. It is said that not even a five-star meal can satisfy its appetite.

Can't summon Hungry Bunger with only a Level 5 Monster.

Next:
Vendread Slayer

MetalSonic

MetalSonic

• Elite Members
  • 2,348 posts
A hero from long ago come back to life to rid the world of evil, and he is VERY angry.

Fake Hero
Posted Image

Draconus297

Draconus297

Dragon Lord

• AGM Founder
  • 5,577 posts
Fake Hero

In cases where one or more actual Elemental HEROes cannot make it to a crime scene in time, this guy stands in, keeping the people calm and the villain afraid just long enough for assistance to arrive. No one knows his name, or even that he exists, but you, me, and him; even the actual HEROes think it's a different civilian every time. Don't question how he pretends he's Burstinatrix.

Card of Demise
I'm also on DeviantART

LEc7qUd.png

SKDRKF CNMLKQNKQ:
PADE XACQZIMTS!

AstralStarZero

AstralStarZero

Advanced Member

• Topic Starter
  • Advanced Members
  • 272 posts
Card of Demise
You want Power! You want Fame! You want Fortune!! Just give me your hand and together we will make it happen!

Next:
Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon

MetalSonic

MetalSonic

• Elite Members
  • 2,348 posts
This mighty dragon is well known throughout the world for its incredible power to not only attack its foes, but to protect its friends too.

Tyler the Great Warrior
Posted Image

AstralStarZero

AstralStarZero

Advanced Member

• Topic Starter
  • Advanced Members
  • 272 posts
Tyler the Great Warrior
A once sickly youth, he was cured by a wise sage in exchange for apprenticeship for 7 years. Tempered by his training, he seeks to be most powerful of the land, where there was not a single house where his name was not spoken.

Madolche Magileine

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users