My First New Card Maker Link Monster

ABC Gun

Artwork: https://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=37166

O3M2vUA.jpg
Netherworld Soldier Tyrfing (Warrior/DARK/Link/Effect/ATK 2300/LINK-2)
Link Arrows: ← ↓
2 monsters with Levels, including at least 1 Synchro Monster
If this card is Link Summoned: You can target 1 Level 5 or lower monster in either GY; Special Summon it to your zone this card points to. If this card would be destroyed by battle, you can destroy 1 monster you control that this card points to instead.

So, I think I figured out how to use the New Card Maker, but you need to pay attention. First, every time I tried to save an image from the actual New Card Maker (left or right click on the card template), either my laptop became buggy for a bit then I had to restart, or my tablet crashed and I had to restart it and believe me it got annoying fast. So I thought "well what if I try a work around, like get the image without clicking or touching it. All I did was use the Snipping Tool that comes with Windows 10, but it did mess with the resolution so I still need to fix that (if possible). This card was a little rushed so its effect is not that great, it was in part inspired by the old Synchro Monster Underworld Fighter Balmung, and its Link Materials and effect reflect this. Basically, you use Balmung and some other monster with a Level (or a Token), then use this card's effect to Special Summon Balmung back to your field, if Tyrfing would be destroyed by battle, destroy Balmung instead, and use Balmung's effect to Special Summon any Level 4 or lower monster from your GY. Just trying something new, tell me what you think.

Archived