[DF] Bellcat Fighter

Is this supposed to be Phantom Beastcraft support? xD

Anyway, I don't think it's anything spectacular. Relying on the BP is not so appealing nowadays. Unless I'm missing something about this card?

If you mean Mecha Phantom Beasts (well, transliterated name), then it's bad support at best.

===

Even though Raiten does help with making this card in MPB, I see no reason to make this over other generic Link 3 options like Summon Sorceress (well. you don't exactly have much choice right now anyway). Token summoning helps them with protection and Link spamming, but that's it.

If it was a MPB Extra Deck monster that summoned archetypal Tokens instead, it wouldn't be as bad, but still not worth the effort in making this. 

Might work in other Decks, but as it currently stands, don't think any would bother (but may be wrong). 

Well, it's interesting that you need to use Tokens for this, but its Link Arrows aren't doing anything for me, co-link with something to boost its ATK I guess, but you still gotta find something to destroy by battle, and all you get is a single Token, which has alright stats for what it's worth, but that is just a very slow way to make Tokens.

Archived