[OCG] Structure Deck R “Undead World”

The latest of the “Structure Deck R” series goes on sale September 22nd, 2018. The “Structure Deck R” series takes popular past structure Decks and revitalizes them with modernized cards based around their strategies. This time it’s a revamping of the 2008 Structure Deck “Undead World” with powerful new cards included, allowing everyone to enjoy the new might of Zombie monsters.

Yu-Gi-Oh! Official Card Game Duel Monsters Structure Deck R Undead World(*)

Release Date: September 22nd, 2018

[spoiler=Possible price and contents]

Price: 1000 Yen (plus Tax)

Product Contents:

A preconstructed Deck of 40 cards.

2 Special Cards included

1 Official Rule Book

1 Special Duel Field slash Playing Guide

Also on the same day, sleeves based on the image of the new Structure Deck R will be released (Yu-Gi-Oh! Official Card Game Duel Monsters Duelist Card Protector Undead World)

Release Date: September 22nd, 2018

Price: 350 Yen plus Tax

55 Card Sleeves

Further information about these products will be revealed in V Jump and Weekly Shonen Jump.

(*) Technically Undeath World or so, but the アンデット thing is a long standing typo of アンデッド that Konami has refused to correct and just run with for the last 20 years or so.

Of note, for those unaware, this is a remake of Zombie World, the Structure Deck with “Red-Eyes Zombie Dragon”.

Source: https://ygorganization.com/begonevampireshelloredeyes/

On the one hand I'm happy that the first Structure Deck I ever had is getting a remake, on the other hand I would have preferred a Lord of the Storm 'R', focusing on high level Winged-Beasts and making "Simorgh" an archetype. That being said, I'm looking forward to what they do with this deck. I'm hoping the boss monster is a Blue-Eyes Zombie Dragon or a Red-Eyes Darkness Zombie Dragon, or something like that, because I love that it connects 2 completely unrelated themes.

Archived