Vagabond Cabin

Sleepy

bRgSWfO.png

Vagabond Cabin

[Continuous Trap]

Target 1 other continuous Trap Card you control; shuffle them and place them face-down on any unnocupied Spell & Trap Zones on the field.

- - -

Recycle: Fiendish Chain, Call of the Haunted.

Reuse: DNA Transplant, DNA Surgery, Aegis of Gaia

In a controlled manner turn off: Lose 1 Turn, Imperial Order.
Or just clog your opponent's Pendulum Zones, that also works.

Wow, I didn't see this one at the time you posted it.

Let's see... I'm confused, it says "target 1", but then it says "shuffle them". Is it supposed to target as many face-up Cont. Traps that you have and want? or just 1? it's an important question because it would affect its potential. Or perhaps you intended for both the target and the card itself flip themselves face-down and then be shuffled?

Until then... looks really good. Re-using a Cont. Trap may not sound like too good, but then you have to consider the disruptive potential, and the fact that it acts as another copy of whatever Cont. Trap you have on board, so the more Cont. Traps you run, the more fun this card becomes. Not to mention you can combo it with Trickstar Light Stage to force the activation of a Trap you give to the opponent.

If anything, I suggest to give it a clause/condition to activate it from the hand, if only to stay a bit more relevant with the latest powercreep trend of actual hand trap Traps. Besides whatever you want to flip down should wait 1 turn to be activated anyway, and even if you flip it down right away from the hand, you have to wait for the turn to re-activate the target Trap

Wow, I didn't see this one at the time you posted it.

Let's see... I'm confused, it says "target 1", but then it says "shuffle them". Is it supposed to target as many face-up Cont. Traps that you have and want? or just 1? it's an important question because it would affect its potential. Or perhaps you intended for both the target and the card itself flip themselves face-down and then be shuffled?

Until then... looks really good. Re-using a Cont. Trap may not sound like too good, but then you have to consider the disruptive potential, and the fact that it acts as another copy of whatever Cont. Trap you have on board, so the more Cont. Traps you run, the more fun this card becomes. Not to mention you can combo it with Trickstar Light Stage to force the activation of a Trap you give to the opponent.

If anything, I suggest to give it a clause/condition to activate it from the hand, if only to stay a bit more relevant with the latest powercreep trend of actual hand trap Traps. Besides whatever you want to flip down should wait 1 turn to be activated anyway, and even if you flip it down right away from the hand, you have to wait for the turn to re-activate the target Trap

I missed that first bit. This trap is meant to set itself back along with its target, that's the "them" I meant xD

I don't wanna give it a hand trap clause. I think it'd help the card be more useful for sure, but I reject the idea that the mechanic as a whole is forever obsolete inherently without a quicker activation clause helping it up. Besides, if it's a trap intensive build so it's already expected to be a more reactive/slower paced strategy... I'm sure this card's speed wouldn't make much of a dent as is for what it's place seems to be already.

I missed that first bit. This trap is meant to set itself back along with its target, that's the "them" I meant xD

I don't wanna give it a hand trap clause. I think it'd help the card be more useful for sure, but I reject the idea that the mechanic as a whole is forever obsolete inherently without a quicker activation clause helping it up. Besides, if it's a trap intensive build so it's already expected to be a more reactive/slower paced strategy... I'm sure this card's speed wouldn't make much of a dent as is for what it's place seems to be already.

IDK about that... you got to be faster nowadays. Keep up with the times :v

Archived