Welcome to Yugioh Card Maker Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Pokémon Let's GO Pikachu and Pokémon Let's GO Eevee

• Please log in to reply
93 replies to this topic

~British Soul~

~British Soul~

~ Top Hat Regulator ~

• Topic Starter
  • Top Hat Regulator
  • 26,564 posts
    Last Visit Today, 08:52 AM
  • Alias:~British Soul~
  • Spouse:Yubel

Oh yea, I knew Green was in the manga. Pretty sure that's where she originated. Thats what I meant by official. FRLG would totally count though, forgot that.

I knew Green originated from the manga, but yeah once the “boy/girl” option became a thing, Green was fair game as soon as Kanto was revisited.

iVaujSV.png?1

33m8m1c.jpg

Rest of Sig

Flame Dragon

Flame Dragon

Pokemon Breeder

• Super Moderators
  • 23,949 posts
    Last Visit Today, 05:49 AM

I knew Green originated from the manga, but yeah once the “boy/girl” option became a thing, Green was fair game as soon as Kanto was revisited.

Right. Makes sense that I would forget her being in FRLG since she doesn't show up in the same way that Red and Blue do.
cZx2XQg.png
FC: 0989-1906-1912

~British Soul~

~British Soul~

~ Top Hat Regulator ~

• Topic Starter
  • Top Hat Regulator
  • 26,564 posts

Right. Makes sense that I would forget her being in FRLG since she doesn't show up in the same way that Red and Blue do.

Yeah since in the case of FRLG you’re either one or the other, and most people would wind up being Red anyway.

iVaujSV.png?1

33m8m1c.jpg

Rest of Sig

Flame Dragon

Flame Dragon

Pokemon Breeder

• Super Moderators
  • 23,949 posts
With the games coming out this week we are starting to get leaks. Biggest one is the starters have perfect IVs. Also have different base stats
Pikachu: 045/080/050/075/060/120; BST = 430.
Eevee: 065/075/070/065/085/075; BST = 435

The starters are basically special versions of the Pokemon.

Kaphotics on twitter has a ton of stuff to skim through if your interested in some stuff.
cZx2XQg.png

Astro Dude

Astro Dude

K-sha fan Number 1

• Legendary Members
  • 12,292 posts
    Last Visit Dec 12 2018 05:21 PM

Has anyone seen what the trainer case in this game looks like?

Here's to Fire Emblem Warriors.
Friend codes:
1. Old model 3ds. ID: [background=#fbfdfe]Pt018: 1091-8739-4118[/background]
[background=#fbfdfe]2. New Model 3ds. ID: Peter: 3523-2301-4923[/background]

~British Soul~

~British Soul~

~ Top Hat Regulator ~

• Topic Starter
  • Top Hat Regulator
  • 26,564 posts

Apparently we know the abilities for the new mythicals despite the game lacking them

Meltan: Magnet Pull

- stats: 46/65/65/55/35/34

Melmetal: Iron Fist

- stats: 135/143/143/80/60/34

iVaujSV.png?1

33m8m1c.jpg

Rest of Sig

Flame Dragon

Flame Dragon

Pokemon Breeder

• Super Moderators
  • 23,949 posts
So, I had a fun time trying to get a Nidoran Male. Was going for some perfect IVs since its pretty easy. Figured it would take a while to get a good nature too so just kind of said screw it. Got a Jolly in like 2 tries. Said I'll keep going and once I was in the 2 IV range got another Jolly. Was thinking about stopping, but one more spawned and I caught it cause why not. Also Jolly. Yelp, gotta compare the two. Took a couple battles to get them on even level and the one looked pretty good since it had perfect SPE too. Still, was almost to 21 for the 3 perfect IV and said, "eh, lets still go for Adamant". It took me until my 35 catch to get an Adamant one. It also has pretty eh speed from what I can tell.

Anyway, I'm going to start looking for Charmander later. Thats going to be fun to get a good nature on since its a special encounter. Regardless, I'm having fun, and even only a few hours in the emphasis being on capturing is very apparent.
cZx2XQg.png

Astro Dude

Astro Dude

K-sha fan Number 1

• Legendary Members
  • 12,292 posts
    Last Visit Dec 12 2018 05:21 PM

I had to restart my Pokemon Go account.

Here's to Fire Emblem Warriors.
Friend codes:
1. Old model 3ds. ID: [background=#fbfdfe]Pt018: 1091-8739-4118[/background]
[background=#fbfdfe]2. New Model 3ds. ID: Peter: 3523-2301-4923[/background]

~British Soul~

~British Soul~

~ Top Hat Regulator ~

• Topic Starter
  • Top Hat Regulator
  • 26,564 posts
Stuff

iVaujSV.png?1

33m8m1c.jpg

Rest of Sig

Flame Dragon

Flame Dragon

Pokemon Breeder

• Super Moderators
  • 23,949 posts
Got Hitmonchan and while I was resetting to get an Adamant nature I noticed it always had the same HP. I checked and turns out its IVs are locked. Pretty sure the same is true of all the gift Pokemon since they all have exceptional IVs. Now really disappointed I didn't know this when I was going for Charmander since I would have just waited for free one since while the one I have has ok IVs they would have been a LOT better. Sigh....

This is interesting. One of the issues Gen 1 had is the level balance after getting the Poke Flute is AWFUL. Silph Co and the two paths to Fuchsia (Cycling Road and Routes 12-15) all use the same level formula. In Gen 1 team of 5 have level 25 Pokemon, 4 26, 3 28, 2 29, and 1 33. They changed this here with the game expecting you to do the Silph Co after getting the Poke Flute. The tell is the trainer levels where in Silph Co they are low to mid 30s and the trainers on the routes to Fuchsia mid to high 30s. You can still do this part of the game in any order though and for some reason Koga even shows up on your trainer card 5th. Interestingly he and Sabrina still have the same levels. I didn't think too much about how they'd correct this issue (in general trainers are at much high levels too) but it is nice that they knew full well that this was an issue with the original games and tried to fix it.

Also, because you can get "surf" without doing the gyms you can fight trainers on the water routes stronger than the leaders.
cZx2XQg.png

Zextra

Zextra

"I deserve a mega evolution, too..."

• ZPD

• 15,178 posts
    Last Visit Dec 11 2018 03:09 AM

I was trying to hunt for a shiny Nidoran Male, but I ended up encountering a Shiny Raticate. I really didn't want to let it go, so I caught it - and since I was too lazy to re-do my streak and spend another few hours hunting, Raticate (nicknamed "Shiny Trash") is now on my in-game team. :p

3DS Friend Code: 2766-7921-2108 Zex

Posted Image

Nothing Worth Seeing :3

The Necromancer

The Necromancer

• Night's Watch

• 14,424 posts
    Last Visit 34 minutes ago
  • Discord:#0196
  • Spouse:Fate

I was trying to hunt for a shiny Nidoran Male, but I ended up encountering a Shiny Raticate. I really didn't want to let it go, so I caught it - and since I was too lazy to re-do my streak and spend another few hours hunting, Raticate (nicknamed "Shiny Trash") is now on my in-game team. :p

y-y-y-you exist? >:0

GQB7sDc.gifH1TI5wa.pngsp8QpRU.gif

bngoeJd.gif

Flame Dragon

Flame Dragon

Pokemon Breeder

• Super Moderators
  • 23,949 posts
So, a heads up for Pokemon using starters (which I assume are most people). When you Mega Evolve you lose the Affection buffs so stuff like EXP gain will drop. This will be an issue post game too when you get all the other stones, but its most noticeable with the starters since you get those before the E4.
cZx2XQg.png

Zextra

Zextra

"I deserve a mega evolution, too..."

• ZPD

• 15,178 posts
    Last Visit Dec 11 2018 03:09 AM

y-y-y-you exist? >:0

Barely :o

I don't post anymore but I still stop by just to check on things every week or so, albeit only for a couple minutes each time.

3DS Friend Code: 2766-7921-2108 Zex

Posted Image

Nothing Worth Seeing :3

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users