Pokémon Let's GO Pikachu and Pokémon Let's GO Eevee

~British Soul~

From Serebii;

There has been confusion going around regarding Pokémon Let's Go PIikachu & Let's Go Eevee's online features with some outlets saying it lacks it, some saying it doesn't and some questioning if it'd use Nintendo's Online Subscription. In light of this, Famitsu has obtained some clarification regarding it stating that it will have online battles and trades, will require a Nintendo Switch Online subscription and lacks features such as GTS, Battle Spot and Wonder Trade. The Pokémon Company states that the online is to be simplified.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As part of continued statements to press, The Pokémon Company has reconfirmed that motion control is compulsory in the game. In docked or tabletop mode, capture is done by flicking the JoyCons and in handheld you move the Switch around to aim and press A button to throw the ball. At present there is no word of any non-motion control to capture.

• 1 month later...

So, they had another trailer. This time Japanese only that shows a couple legendary birds and Team Rocket. And by Team Rocket I mean Jessie and James.

When and where did they say this?

http://www.newsweek.com/g00/pokemon-pikachu-second-evolution-gorochu-911932?i10c.encReferrer=aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuZ29vZ2xlLmNvbS8%3D&i10c.ua=1&i10c.dv=14

• 4 weeks later...

So  CoroCoro has announced that Mega evolution will be a thing in these games.

In that case, I would hope that they could introduce new Mega Evolutions, but I highly doubt that they would, otherwise they would have announced that feature much sooner. This seems a bit more incidental than anything, although considering the game's compatibility with Go, maybe this is a way to segue into introducing Mega Evolutions there?

In that case, I would hope that they could introduce new Mega Evolutions, but I highly doubt that they would, otherwise they would have announced that feature much sooner. This seems a bit more incidental than anything, although considering the game's compatibility with Go, maybe this is a way to segue into introducing Mega Evolutions there?

I could possibly see Megas coming into Go at some point as a result of this tbph.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived