Hyperdimension Neptunia Chaos Max Joke

Ultimagamer

This was a funny thing I came across as a small side event in Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth 3. It was a dialogue between Neptune, Broccoli, and IF on a card game played in that dimension ( Four Goddesses Card Battle ). They talked about deck building, and the way they talked about it immediately made me think of Dzeeff and Chaos Max. 

( Small things to note, Neptune calls Broccoli "Puchiko" and IF "Iffy" ) 

( Neptune is the older sister of Nepgear ) 

( Vert is a rival goddess to Neptune and the other goddesses of the land, but she is a serious gamer ) 

When reading it, you'll wanna replace the following things 

Neptune's Card ( or Nep card ): Chaos Max 

Nepgear's Card(s): anything that works better ( the Amorphage Goliath and Arkbrave Dragon combo, the Invoked Variants, things like that ) 

Broccoli: I'm home, nyu. 

IF: Oh, if it isn't Broccoli. Welcome Back 

Broccoli: *Looking around...* 

Broccoli: Nyu. Are you alone IF? 

IF: Nep and the others had some sort of plans so they all went out. 

Broccoli: *Staaaare* 

Broccoli: IF, what are you doing, nyu? 

IF: I was bored, so I was building a deck with the card game that was recently released. 

IF: It's called "Four Goddesses Card Battle" and it's a card game made of Nep and the others... You interested, Broccoli? 

Broccoli: It looks fun nya. I have interest in this world's card games, nyu. 

IF: Are you any good at card games, Broccoli? 

Broccoli: It's my specialty, nyu. 

Broccoli: I may look like this, but I've won many different card game tournaments over in the other world, nyu. 

IF: Really!? Then teach me how to make a strong deck! 

IF: I can't win against Vert at all! 

Broccoli: Alright nyu. But I'm tired after so much walking so I'd like to drink some... bitter tea nyu. 

IF: Bitter tea, okay! Wait just a sec! 

( a little bit later ) 

IF: I made some bitter tea! 

IF: It's a super extravagant tea made with delicious Lowee water I found in the fridge. 

Broccoli: *Sluuurp* ...Whew. Bitter and yummy, nyu. 

IF: Then, let's... 

Broccoli: Now that I've some tea, I want to eat something sweet, nyu. 

IF: Something sweet, okay! Wait! 

( a little bit later ) 

IF: We had some sweet bean buns! 

Broccoli: "Lowee Manufactured Blanc Manju" is written, nyu. 

Broccoli: *Munch munch* Delicious, nyu. 

IF: Then! 

Broccoli: I'll teach you how to make a strong deck, nyu. Show me the cards you hold. 

IF: Okay, these are the cards I have... 

( a little bit later ) 

Neptune: Luuucy, I'm home!! ...Hey Iffy, Puchiko, whatcha doing? 

Broccoli: Who's Lucy? Welcome home, nyu. I was teaching IF the deep secrets of card games nyu. 

IF: Broccoli's really amazing! Even though she just started, she can make an amazing deck! 

Broccoli: Card games are experience, nyu. 

Broccoli: As long as you understand the progress of a duel, you can apply it to other card games nyu. 

IF: Hey, Broccoli? How's this Nep card? It's got high attack, so maybe I should put it in my deck? 

Neptune: Ooh! If you don't deck out your deck with that bad mamma jamma, then you're missin' out! 

Neptune: Iffy, you gots to use it as your main attack card, then I can beat the spit out of Vert, just like IRL! 

Broccoli: Meh. Even if Neptune's card has high attack, the cost is terrible nyu. 

Neptune: What the what!? 

Broccoli: For this Planeptune deck, instead of Neptune, 

Broccoli: it's better to put in three Nepgear cards, which have better cost balance, nyu. 

Neptune: W-Wait just a moment! Even if the cost is bad, Iffy will use my card out of card love, right? Right? 

Iffy: I got it! 

Neptune: I-Iffy! I knew you'd understand me, If- 

IF: I'll use Nepgear's cards instead of Nep. 

Neptune: What... The... 

Broccoli: Nyu, don't forget to breathe, Neptune. 

Broccoli: IF, use the deck you put together now to practice duel me, nyu. 

IF: I feel like I can win with this deck, having taken out Nep's cards. Alright, it's time to duel! 

Neptune: Hrrrrrrrrm... 

Neptune: Welp, I can't say I like seeing my cards being thrown under the bus like that, but it's nice to see Iffy makin' pals. 

Neptune: Compa and P-ko have completely different interests from Iffy after all. 

Neptune: Wait, this isn't the time to be mumbling seriously to myself! 

Neptune: Hey hey! It looks like fun, so let me join! Let me joooin! 

( end ) 

Archived