Whatever happened to this?

Hallohallo

We're near the end, but I'll also note that the community calendar will be in use for the events, to mark the beginning an ending of each event, once details are available.

So a quick rundown:

• March: Easter Event, hosted by @@Flash Flyer - Sakura.
  • April: A special edition YCM Member Brawl, hosted by me.
  • Summer: The YCM Awards, hosted by...?!
  • October: The Halloween Masquerade, hosted by me.
  • Other possible events?
Ah, yes, that last bullet should be touched on.

:thinking:

Easter event already happened (though I started it the day before Easter due to other commitments and so forth). I did plan on having it earlier, but...yeah, matter's done. [Then again, I think I still owe Striker his banner for winning.]

As for the YMB, that was mostly contingent on the other tournaments finishing up and clearing space, given the new rules on how many can exist. IIRC Black had some issues to deal with IRL so delayed; you'd need to ask him if it's still coming on or it's off. At the time of writing, should have open spots. 

YCM Awards are in the works right now; being discussed over PM at the moment with the member hosting the event (potentially), Who will it be? You'll find out when it comes around, but it's happening sometime in July. 

At the moment, we don't have any other site-wide events planned outside these. Things may be added, but we'll address them as we go along. 

Honestly speaking, most of the discussion lately amongst ourselves is usually mundane things (general stuff). 

Awards will happen as soon as the host has an idea of what the award designs he asked for look like.

Special YMB will likely occur around Mid-Late July or early August, now. Been dealing with depression a lot, sorry....

Awards will happen as soon as the host has an idea of what the award designs he asked for look like.

Special YMB will likely occur around Mid-Late July or early August, now. Been dealing with depression a lot, sorry....

It's alright. We all appreciate the work you manage to do in spite of your own personal setbacks.

Archived