YCM Awards 2018

Mettaton EX

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry I was so late Metta. So much of my stories and cards were backlogged on me - I couldn't help myself! I've been very busy- apparently, I'm a Leaderboard finalist, even! 

ANYWEZ

TO YOUR WONDROUS LIST

1) ABCGun 

2) Dova

3) Nekomata

4) Dae

5) Nyx Avatar (this one's for all the back-and-forth we've had in Casual over the last years)

6) Draconus297 (he's kinda an all-around great guy, but there's been stiff competition elsewhere-this was all I could give to him. My apologies, Draco!)

7) BatMed (literally created and kept the Single-to-Archetype game alive almost single-handedly. And considering all he's gone through over the last year, 'specially on DeviArt, him staying this chipper is already award-worthy in my book)

8) Valkyrus (I've wanted to give this to either him or the long-gone Lord Smeagle for some time. But Valkyrus was one of three reasons I came back onto the forum, and he's one of the reasons I'm staying. This one's for you, fam.)

9) N/A, don't exactly have a moderator panel on here-though CMEshai does run Duelist Port Royal, which was started here and which he is still chief moderator of-would that count?)

10) Flowey (again, my profound apologies, but Flowey is a character with so many dimensions in the world he haunts that...well....he is a monster, but a more complex one than any I've seen this decade. Here's to you, you SAVE-happy sadist.) 

​And with that, darlings, voting is CLOSED! This event could have been run a bit more smoothly, but the finale is the best part of any good show. And with that in mind, I will now take the liberty of announcing final scores and the winners of this year's YCM Awards! Winning names will be bolded​ and underlined.

Rising Star
ABC Gun - 2 votes
Gappy Higashikata - 3 votes
Kyumi Niusuki - 1 vote
Octosquid - 1 vote
SK79LinkXyz - 1 vote
The Frost King - 1 vote
TheTrueSaiyan - 1 vote
Torasaki - 1 vote
ultimagamer - 1 vote

Cardmaker Star
Darj - 1 vote
Dova - 17 votes
Kingdom Neos - 1 vote
Toyo - 1 vote

Writing Star
(Parenthesis) - 1 vote
Catterjune - 3 votes
Hina - 1 vote
Nai - 1 vote
Nekomata - 1 vote
Saiku - 1 vote
Sethera - 2 votes
Skaia - 1 vote
Yui - 3 votes

Artistic Star
Dae - 1 vote
Sleepy - 6 votes
Thar - 8 votes
Tormented - 3 votes

Critic Star
(Parenthesis) - 1 vote
British Soul - 2 votes
Catterjune - 1 vote
Country Music Professor - 1 vote
Flame Dragon - 3 votes
Hina - 5 votes
Shradow - 1 vote
The Nyx Avatar - 1 vote

Reality Star
(Parenthesis) - 2 votes
Bernkastel - 3 votes
Draconus297 - 1 vote
Polaris - 1 vote
Striker - 2 votes
White - 7 votes

Comedy Star
(Parenthesis) - 1 vote
BatMed - 1 vote
Dae - 1 vote
Enguin - 1 vote
Krow - 2 votes
MACHISMO - 1 vote
Raeg - 3 votes
Reptilious - 2 votes
Rewas - 1 vote
Striker - 3 votes
The Nyx Avatar - 3 votes
Yui - 4 votes

Classic Star
(Parenthesis) - 2 votes
Black - 5 votes
British Soul - 1 vote
CowCow - 1 vote
Eury - 2 votes
Hina - 1 vote
Krow - 1 vote
Mitcher - 1 vote
Nai - 1 vote
Phantom Roxas - 1 vote
Raeg - 1 vote
Rinne - 1 vote
Sakura - 1 vote
Striker - 1 vote
Valkyrus - 1 vote

Star Manager
Black - 4 votes
CowCow - 7 votes
Flame Dragon - 2 votes
Sakura - 1 vote
Tormented - 4 votes

Monstar
Flowey the Flower - 1 vote
Korosensei - 4 votes
Mauvache - 1 vote
Mettaton - 2 votes
Monmusu - 2 votes
Murtaugh - 1 vote
Pepsi Man - 2 votes
Rick Sanchez - 1 vote
The Swedish Chef - 1 vote
Tsumugi Shiraui - 1 vote

​Congratulations to our dazzling winners! Expect a PM from yours truly shortly to congratulate you all once again and ask some questions about the awards you're about to receive. However... there is still the issue of the tie for Writing Star. I will be discussing this situation with my managers and the winners themselves on whether we should extend the event to pick a single definitive Writing Star, or simply settle for having two, since both of the winners operate primarily in very different sections.

​Thank you dear viewers for your participation in this event, and I look forward to seeing you again! Goodbyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, beauties and gentlebeauties!

Congrats to all the winners. Congrats to Pika in particular. Full honesty, I thought I had Writing Star in the bag if not CowCow, so it's a pleasant surprise to have tied with you. Now it's just a matter of how Mettaton plans to address the tie.

Archived