Welcome to Yugioh Card Maker Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

[BSCT] ~BS~'s Character Battle Tourney: Series 2; redux

BSCT

• Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

~British Soul~

~British Soul~

~ Top Hat Regulator ~

• Topic Starter
  • Top Hat Regulator
  • 26,441 posts
    Last Visit Yesterday, 08:50 PM
  • Alias:~British Soul~
  • Spouse:Yubel

I was meant to post another batch of matches over the weekend, but I spent that doing research on a company. I should have a new batch within the next few hours, failing that then they'll be posted tomorrow.

iVaujSV.png?1

33m8m1c.jpg

Rest of Sig

Yui the Cute Oni

Yui the Cute Oni

🎧 Do I look assertive? 🎧

• Senior Members
  • 8,368 posts
    Last Visit
  • Alias:Nico
  • Spouse:Desu

Still on that training course or something else popped up in reality that stuff's delayed?

Almost two weeks and either tournament might get spot locked or shifted to "special circumstances", considering another tournament just came up.

I was told by @ God Emperor Cow to go ahead and post it, considering the finals of the N64 tournament is going on, and will surely be finished by the time my nominations are ready. So I imagine special circumstances can still happen though, since I have heard of at least one other tourney wanting to be started.

8wS59OD.png

Flash Flyer - Sakura

Flash Flyer - Sakura

大閃光の心霊龍主人公

• Moderators

• 40,353 posts
    Last Visit 42 minutes ago
  • Discord:Sakura#2014
  • Spouse:Latias and Sapphy-chan

I was told by @ God Emperor Cow to go ahead and post it, considering the finals of the N64 tournament is going on, and will surely be finished by the time my nominations are ready. So I imagine special circumstances can still happen though, since I have heard of at least one other tourney wanting to be started.

You should be fine (all things considered); mostly just checking up on progress here to see if ~BS~ had something offline to deal with [company research is a valid reason]. Don't think the special circumstances need to be invoked for this tournament.

Card Directory and TCG Decks
Viva Club Espeon!
Extra Images / GFX stuff
Zootopia GIFs (I have too many of them in here -_-)
Character results
YCM Accolades

IzFJLd3.pngJAYSUMQ.gif

Pokémon X / AS / Sun FC: 4098-4005-6931

(If you add my code, make sure you tell me so I can add you back)

~British Soul~

~British Soul~

~ Top Hat Regulator ~

• Topic Starter
  • Top Hat Regulator
  • 26,441 posts
    Last Visit Yesterday, 08:50 PM
  • Alias:~British Soul~
  • Spouse:Yubel

We are nearly halfway through R1. That being said, I'm gonna need a day or two to get the next batch up. (Need to gather images of the next few peeps, something I should've done beforehand)

iVaujSV.png?1

33m8m1c.jpg

Rest of Sig

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users