Photo

[BSCT] ~BS~'s Character Battle Tourney: Series 2; redux

BSCT

Necrobump!

Guest, the last post on this topic is over 30 days old and a new post will be considered as necrobumping!

• Please log in to reply
46 replies to this topic

~British Soul~

~British Soul~

~ Top Hat Regulator ~

• Topic Starter
  • Top Hat Regulator
  • 26,765 posts
    Last Visit 43 minutes ago
  • Alias:~British Soul~
  • Spouse:Yubel

I was meant to post another batch of matches over the weekend, but I spent that doing research on a company. I should have a new batch within the next few hours, failing that then they'll be posted tomorrow.

iVaujSV.png?1

33m8m1c.jpg

Rest of Sig

Nicο

Nicο

🎧 Do I look assertive? 🎧

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,422 posts
    Last Visit Apr 07 2019 03:08 PM
  • Alias:Nico
  • Spouse:Desu

Still on that training course or something else popped up in reality that stuff's delayed?

Almost two weeks and either tournament might get spot locked or shifted to "special circumstances", considering another tournament just came up.

I was told by @ God Emperor Cow to go ahead and post it, considering the finals of the N64 tournament is going on, and will surely be finished by the time my nominations are ready. So I imagine special circumstances can still happen though, since I have heard of at least one other tourney wanting to be started.

NicoKurosawa.gif

Pics made for me/were given: Book of Life = Cauchemar/Ene = Smear/Linze = Dae/Stamp = Suzu

Flash Flyer - Sakura

Flash Flyer - Sakura

大閃光の心霊龍主人公

• ZPD

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 40,525 posts
    Last Visit
  • Discord:Sakura#2014
  • Spouse:Latias and Sapphy-chan

I was told by @ God Emperor Cow to go ahead and post it, considering the finals of the N64 tournament is going on, and will surely be finished by the time my nominations are ready. So I imagine special circumstances can still happen though, since I have heard of at least one other tourney wanting to be started.

You should be fine (all things considered); mostly just checking up on progress here to see if ~BS~ had something offline to deal with [company research is a valid reason]. Don't think the special circumstances need to be invoked for this tournament.

Card Directory and TCG Decks
Viva Club Espeon!
Extra Images / GFX stuff
Zootopia GIFs (I have too many of them in here -_-)
Character results
YCM Accolades

IzFJLd3.pngJAYSUMQ.gif

Pokémon X / AS / Sun FC: 4098-4005-6931

(If you add my code, make sure you tell me so I can add you back)

~British Soul~

~British Soul~

~ Top Hat Regulator ~

• Topic Starter
  • Top Hat Regulator
  • 26,765 posts

We are nearly halfway through R1. That being said, I'm gonna need a day or two to get the next batch up. (Need to gather images of the next few peeps, something I should've done beforehand)

iVaujSV.png?1

33m8m1c.jpg

Rest of Sig

God Emperor Cow

God Emperor Cow

One Thing

• Moderators
  • 11,869 posts
    Last Visit
  • Alias:Lord CowCow
  • Spouse:Shiki/Aix

We are nearly halfway through R1. That being said, I'm gonna need a day or two to get the next batch up. (Need to gather images of the next few peeps, something I should've done beforehand)

C'mon man, you can't keep doing this...

8PBUpdp.gif

~British Soul~

~British Soul~

~ Top Hat Regulator ~

• Topic Starter
  • Top Hat Regulator
  • 26,765 posts

C'mon man, you can't keep doing this...

I do apologise that communication regarding this has been pretty shit, but between doing #inktober this year, preparing for job interviews and the Halloween masquerade, this went on a hiatus, but things are up and running again with the next batch of matches and I don't think there should be any issues going forward.

iVaujSV.png?1

33m8m1c.jpg

Rest of Sig

~British Soul~

~British Soul~

~ Top Hat Regulator ~

• Topic Starter
  • Top Hat Regulator
  • 26,765 posts

Ok lads and lasses, round 1 is donion rings.

Here are the combatants moving on to round 2.

Round 1 survivors

You might be wondering why some peeps are in red. That is because those characters tied their matches and will have to replay them. (First Round replays will be posted tomorrow evening) In such events, I will allow myself to vote just in case a deadlock occurs.

EDIT: R1 replays are finished as well.

On a cheerier note, I want to give a round of applause to the following characters who kept a clean sheet this round

- Tails

- Darth Vader

- Tony Stark

- Weiss Schnee

- Anna

- Marvin

- Hibiki Ganaha

- Toph Beifong

- Arya Stark

- Jack Atlas

So yeah, once the replays are sorted, I should randomise Round 2 pairings on Sunday evening with a scope to begin matches on Monday afternoon.

Edited by ~British Soul~, 16 December 2018 - 06:19 PM.

iVaujSV.png?1

33m8m1c.jpg

Rest of Sig

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users