AMA

Hmm, what do I have in terms of you?

===

Given some of the posts I've seen you make at points in time, including the #krow4mod thing in discussions where it is not appropriate and certain other posts, I can't say that I have a good impression of you for that. Then again, you do have good posts in TCG and elsewhere (though a few of them technically border on off-topic remarks). 

IDK, you're probably somewhere in the middle right now; there are things you do here that are technically alright, but a few others that aren't so. 

Then again, this is based on what I have on you now. I do not think you and I ever interacted in the distant past (i.e. MyBB era), so...

EH5YzeH.jpg

Any suggestions for last ED spot?

To be honest, I really don't on what would go well in Shaddolls in OCG Link format (well, considering the fact that I'm not an OCG player and Dolls aren't something I specialize in, unlike you).

How often do you summon from the Extra Deck and usual amount of monsters on board? Or I guess, what do you have to put up with outside Sentouki and whatever else is dominating OCG at this time? Maybe add something that can be summoned off what you have in the Main Deck and can hard counter those. You have 2 Needlefiber as far as Links go; not much options for Link 3 outside Summon Sorceress and don't think you plan on going higher than this.

(Then again, I do see Electrumite in the side and no Pends to make it with. Just filler card until you find replacement?)

Opinion pls.

Remember that cringe thing that you PM'd me and a few other members (coupled with that thread). Well, it didn't really help your image here (but then again, a lot of the posts you make in here don't). You did retcon it shortly afterwards, but you get it. 

As far as CC goes, I guess you're okay in there, though activity really does need to go up if you want to establish a rep in the section. 

Overall, I am generally neutral on you; probably because I don't see a ton of the stuff you get self involved with. 

If there was a Dragon Eeveelution what stats/ability do you think it'd have?

Stat-wise, probably high Attack, moderate Sp. Atk and Speed and somewhat thin defenses and HP. As much as I'd like one with base 130 SpAtk, we already got Espeon/Glaceon holding that. For physical Attack, only Flareon.

IDK, something like 60/130/65/110/65/95. Suppose you could also switch the SpAtk and Speed around if you wanted it to be a physical equivalent of the Eon twins (minus the Psychic typing and better defenses). 

Then again, Gamefreak could probably make it slow like Sylveon and make it have 95/110 defenses with 60 spd. Wouldn't advise this because any relevant Fairy nowadays would KO it via Moonblast or other STAB, even with buffed up defenses. 

===

Ability-wise, if it goes the physical route, probably Tough Claws to benefit STAB Dragon Claw and probably some other coverage stuff like Crunch or w/e. Other things could like Intimidate, Moxie or some other stuff that work off it being a physical attacker. 

Special-oriented stats, really not sure on this. None of the other abilities that exist really make sense for a Dragon to have. Multiscale could be something that works on either possibility (assuming said Eeveelution actually has scales), but...given the amount of Fairies nowadays and feasibility of fitting a recovery move here, yeah, maybe not).

===

As things are, physical seems more feasible at the moment given the existing ability options and stuff (unless they invent a new ability in Gen 8 or something). Then again, Draco Meteor also exists and doesn't lock you in like Outrage but requires a special stat spread.

It's kinda hard without a clear image of appearance (since this is theoretical) to guide what moves would be reasonable on this and appropriate spread. 

To be honest, I really don't on what would go well in Shaddolls in OCG Link format (well, considering the fact that I'm not an OCG player and Dolls aren't something I specialize in, unlike you).

How often do you summon from the Extra Deck and usual amount of monsters on board? Or I guess, what do you have to put up with outside Sentouki and whatever else is dominating OCG at this time? Maybe add something that can be summoned off what you have in the Main Deck and can hard counter those. You have 2 Needlefiber as far as Links go; not much options for Link 3 outside Summon Sorceress and don't think you plan on going higher than this.

(Then again, I do see Electrumite in the side and no Pends to make it with. Just filler card until you find replacement?)

Remember that cringe thing that you PM'd me and a few other members (coupled with that thread). Well, it didn't really help your image here (but then again, a lot of the posts you make in here don't). You did retcon it shortly afterwards, but you get it. 

As far as CC goes, I guess you're okay in there, though activity really does need to go up if you want to establish a rep in the section. 

Overall, I am generally neutral on you; probably because I don't see a ton of the stuff you get self involved with. 

Ekectrumite in side is a cherries target

I technically forgot about Cherries, but probably due to seeing a lot more of Ghost Ogre and Ash Blossom in play as opposed to her. (Yashiki Warashi or w/e it got named in TCG is still relatively new, so...) I might've missed some lists with Cherries, so...

But makes sense.

====

Also bump for more questions, I guess. 

So from what you know about my Graduate studies so far, would you follow in my footsteps if you had the chance?

Not really, civil engineering is already a pain in the neck as-is for undergraduates. Then again, while I did get a basis introduction to statistics (well, it's required as an undergraduate), mine didn't have calculus in it and was from a business model perspective.

IDK how Oregon State handles the subject, but from how UH does it looking at course listings, uh, no. 

Why would you want to follow Striker? That sounds like following an autistic horseman of the YCMpocalypse.....holy sheet you are the weeb horseman. It all makes sense.

opinion?

What are your plans as they pertain to your place in the YCMpocalypse, weeb horse?

I have no plans on following Striker into graduate statistics/economics, considering my own major as an undergrad. 

===

As for my opinion on you, there's a lot of things that you do that aren't helping me to see you in a positive light a lot of the time. Part of it is yeah, grouping into this YCM Apocalypse and that meme of me being female. I mean, the latter is technically a running gag now, but yeah, I'm not a girl. As for that other stuff, that was on me to actually TELL you that what you did was bothering members instead of literally doing it without warning. If that had happened, the stuff from earlier this year probably would not have occurred, but that's in the past. 

There are good parts to you, and that's more of the stuff that I would like seeing (instead of the other things). I really don't want to dislike members (because it makes my job a lot harder), and in hindsight, the stuff on this list really isn't that terrible. 

For other things, I guess you're one of the few Showcase kids left besides Tormey from the old days, and yes, you can be funny at times. 

===

I really don't care about the YCM Apocalypse thing, so not answering this one. I have other things to do. 

Not really, civil engineering is already a pain in the neck as-is for undergraduates. Then again, while I did get a basis introduction to statistics (well, it's required as an undergraduate), mine didn't have calculus in it and was from a business model perspective.

IDK how Oregon State handles the subject, but from how UH does it looking at course listings, uh, no. 

Um, I go to Portland State, not Oregon State. And yea, my program can be a pain for people. Hell, I know at least one person who kinda faked their way though the Math Stat sequence this year. XD

Oops, got the two mixed up.

But yeah, considering how many times I had to retake calculus for my degree, probably wouldn't be good to be in a statistics major. Oh hell, the one I had to take apparently needed 4th year calculus to take the course (but I got spared having to use integrals for chi-squared and whatever else, so...). Then again, I needed statistics for concrete design too (why, idk). 

Also because there's not much work for statisticians here afaik; well, that could be said for a lot of fields that aren't tourism, engineering, medicine (to an extent), law and some other stuff.

1. Outside of the stuff I noted above, you could probably lay off posting inappropriate references to certain members and all. I haven't been touching any of them, but a few of your posts have been hidden for content that is over the accepted line.

Besides that, hmm, maybe try to encourage activity in certain areas (as you are probably aware by now that the place is dead in certain areas). I want to say try rebooting SoTW or getting more people interested in graphic design, but this isn't like 2010-2011 and think the interested list is much lower now. You running the TCG tournaments helps a bit with getting members involved with stuff.

I really don't know what else; other than the above, you're generally fine. 

2. As far as things go, only reasons I have for resignation are:

• Real life starts getting in the way of things, and I do have to put my career as a high priority for obvious reasons.
    • Also events that I do not have control over and cannot predict thereof.
      • If I'm going to be away for a very long time due to school/life/whatever and cannot devote adequate time to this site, then yeah. 
  • Modship problems starts butting into RL and my relationships I have off the site; get out of here before things happen.
  • YCM no longer interests me as a whole and/or the differences within the team as a whole are irreconcilable.
    • Basically, things happen that lead to disapproval on certain actions taken (not specifically me disagreeing, but the whole team), and it is impossible to maintain a working relationship within the team due to constant arguments or other internal scuffles; in turn, preventing items we need to deal with from being addressed on time / properly.
    • At the moment, things are civil as far as intra-moderator relationships go; then again, there isn't too much to address nowadays that affect the entire site.

As I've said a few times beforehand, I will not be here forever, but if I do leave, hopefully it's due to personal reasons and not for something else. 

Archived