Jeff 2: The Jeffening (May Format Zefra)

G9ih5P3.jpg?1

[spoiler=Text List]

Monsters: 22
3x Zefraath

3x Zefraniu
3x Zefraxi
3x Zefrawendi

3x Chronograph Sorcerer

3x Ash Blossom

1x Supreme King Dragon Darkwurm

1x Supreme King Gate Zero

1x Destrudo the Lost Dragon's Fission

1x Odd-Eyes Synchron

1x Timegazer Dragon

Spells: 15

3x Zefra Oracle

3x Zefra Providence

3x Terraforming

3x Dragon's Shrine

1x Foolish Burial

1x Dragon's Ravine

Traps: 3

1x Zefra Divine Strike

1x Zefra War

1x Nine Pillars of the Yang Zing

Extra
1x Odd-Eyes Vortex Dragon

1x Chaofeng, Phantom of the Yang Zing

1x Cloudcastle

1x Black Rose Dragon

1x Odd-Eyes Meteorburst Dragon

1x Yazi, Evil of the Yang Zing

1x Constellar Ptolemy M7

1x Photon Strike Bounzer

1x Odd-Eyes Absolute Dragon

1x Borreload Dragon

1x Decode Talker

2x Heavymetalfoes Electrumite

Zefras are without a doubt definitely the most fun deck I've ever played with in YGO history. I just love everything about this deck, the way it plays, its staple combos, the oppressive as funk but not stupidly unfair endboards you can make, its consistency, and its flexibility.

The May banlist basically left Zefra untouched save for Astrograph, which is now put to 0. With Astrograph at 0, I can't loop him with Electrumite for power plays anymore, which left me with the thought of replacing him with Chronograph Sorcerer, which is near enough the same card. But as it turns out Chronograph is like, a lot... better for Zefras? Level 6 is a lot nicer to play with because it gives you R6 and Synch 9 access. 

Chronograph's main use in this deck is to make a Electrumite without using a NS or Pendulum Summon. It + Darkwurm access is such a power play that gives you a way to make some pretty crazy boards. Of course you can play it safe and conservative, but that's not fun, dammit. Not when I can make Decode + Bounzer + Vortex with a set Divine Strike and an Ash Blossom in hand. That's like, 2 Omni-negates, a monster negate, a targeting negate, and a search negate. I just love this deck to bits.

Mostly posting the list here to get suggestions on the Side Deck and maindeck improvements in general. I'm considering playing the Mythical Beast engine but I feel comfy with this current list.

Archived