Katrina, Aurabreeze Dancer

Atypical-Abbie

So unfortunately, I can't seem to get my Photoshop working again properly, no matter what I do to reduce my ram usage, it still gives me an error message and slows to a crawl all the time. I don't know why, nothing else is wrong with my computer, just that. Well, I switched to MSE (Magic Set Editor), and I'm using this now: https://www.deviantart.com/art/Series-10-MSE-Template-2017-Link-LQ-Edition-671826063

As for the card, it's a card that moves its position on the field to adjacent zones, use this to boost up Link Monsters and what not, but also for its effect that allows you to return a monster to the hand and get out another monster, or the same one which can work well with negation and what not. It is also WIND, so use it in a Mist Valley Deck, and lastly it boosts itself by having 2 monsters adjacent to it.

katrina_aurabreeze_dancer_by_zaziuma-dcd

Once per turn (Quick Effect): You can discard 1 card; move this card to an unused adjacent Main Monster Zone. If this card moves to another Main Monster Zone: You can target 1 monster adjacent to this card; return it to your hand, then you can Special Summon 1 monster from your hand to an unused zone adjacent to this card. While there are 2 monsters adjacent to this card, this card gains 500 ATK, also it is unaffected by your opponent's effects in its column, and the column of monsters adjacent to it.

Archived