Thar's Quest to 100 Questions

Thar

I honestly only asked that because of the very similar name this has to Darling's thread (which is probably normal as I can imagine he wouldn't be the only one to not want to keep giving the same opinions over and over). I should ask something else since there probably wasn't much of a reason to ask that. But what?

What is your favorite video game?

What is your favorite video game?

Hard to say. I'm still really enjoying Skyrim, so that's definitely up there. However, Rayman 3: Hoodlum Havoc has been my all-time favorite for a while. I'll also throw in Tony Hawk's Underground 2 to make a top 3.

• 2 weeks later...

What counts as a question? Is this a question? Does that mean that there are, so far, three more questions for you to answer because of me? Am I helping you to your task? What is the most important questioned asked so far? Do you feel adequate enough for what you are trying to accomplish? What will you do if you reach your goal? Does answering questions satisfy you? Will you could and answer all of these questions? What is one thing you want out of life that you have not received yet? What is your favorite color? What do you desire from the members of YCM? How do think I have treated you since your return? Why are bananas yellow? Do you think Bowling for Soup is bowling to get soup or for the cause of soup? Did you lose track of how many days have passed since your return to YCM? How has YCM changed? What do you think of everything else that is going on in our life? Who is your celebrity crush? Are you a virgin? How can I get a date with your sisters, both of them? Lemon, lime, or lemon-lime soda? What are you the most sad about in life?

What counts as a question?

Anything that prompts an answer

Is this a question?

Yes

Does that mean that there are, so far, three more questions for you to answer because of me?

I guess so.

Am I helping you to your task?

You are indeed.

What is the most important questioned asked so far?

The last one answered from Yui. I wasn't sure what I was into until he asked that.

Do you feel adequate enough for what you are trying to accomplish?

Sure.

What will you do if you reach your goal?

I dunno, revel in the fact that people asked me 100 questions? Start a new one? Who knows?

Does answering questions satisfy you?

Honestly, yes. Any opportunity to open up to people is a nice feeling for me.

Will you could and answer all of these questions?

Absolutely.

What is one thing you want out of life that you have not received yet?

Friends that I can stay friends with for more than a couple years.

What is your favorite color?

Purple.

What do you desire from the members of YCM?

People to open up to and share thoughts or creativity with.

How do think I have treated you since your return?

Not sure what to think. As much as I'd like to be friends with you, you never seem to take me seriously when I want you to and it frustrates me. I've learned to keep my distance rather than snap like last time, but I wish I wasn't so sensitive as to let your attitude get to me. You're a great guy, you're just not the type of person I feel comfortable around in those situations.

Why are bananas yellow?

The real question is why are they green before they ripen? The yellow comes from the chlorophyll diminishing from it as it ripens.

Do you think Bowling for Soup is bowling to get soup or for the cause of soup?

I dunno, both? I've always imagined the latter, though.

Did you lose track of how many days have passed since your return to YCM?

I mean, you kinda have to in order for that amount of time to go by.

How has YCM changed?

It's changed a lot of times. The biggest change was when I first logged in in mid-2011 when they switched hosts. I knew absolutely nobody because most of the members from 2008 had left and a bunch of new people were here. As for when my ban got lifted, not much has changed, though it seems more inactive than usual and a few more members left that I wish I knew better.

What do you think of everything else that is going on in our life?

Pretty funking stoked, tbh. My life's improved a lot in the past year. It took a bit of rough terrain to get where I am today, but I managed to quit drinking and I landed a job where I can actually use the skills I learned in college and make enough money to pay my rent and pay off my credit card debt at a comfortable margin. I'm still dealing with anxiety and possible depression, but neither of those have taken a toll on my life so far, so I'm glad I can be proud of my accomplishments up to this point.

Who is your celebrity crush?

Not sure. Haven't really had a consistent attraction to any celebrities, though if there was one that comes to mind recently, it's Laura Bailey. She's married, though, and about to have a kid, but she's just so awesome.

Are you a virgin?

Yes, and I probably will be for a while.

How can I get a date with your sisters, both of them?

Be in the right place at the right time? Hell if I know, their lives are significantly different from mine, so I tend to stay out of the way.

Lemon, lime, or lemon-lime soda?

I like them all, though I personally like lime over lemon in terms of having it alone.

What are you the most sad about in life?

I snapped at a good friend from high-school one time, causing a fallout between me and the group that I hung out with. That's probably my one true regret in life that I wish I could go back and undo, but the damage is already done and any kind of contact I try to make with her is considered stalking at this point. I've been over it, though. Only thing that brings it back are nightmares, which I can't control, but it is what it is.

Favorite month of the year?

December, cause the holidays are great and it's one of the few times of the year that I get to go back to Wisconsin and see distant relatives.

Okay, let’s try this again.

Do you have an idea for what you want to do for a long term career? (Assuming you aren’t already doing it)

I have two things in mind: Engineering design and video game design, both mainly focusing on the use of 3D solid modeling software.

• 2 months later...

If your goal is 100...

[spoiler=Here's almost half of it]rB54sul.jpg

1. Right
  2. None. Eating sand is like grinding asphalt on a chalkboard. Just thinking about it makes me cringe.
  3. No. Sounds like something someone would do just to show the world that they’re a douche. Not something I would go out of my way to express.
  4. If it’s a clicky pen, I can make it bounce. That’s it, really.
  5. Mary, apparently.
  6. Matt Mercer’s head on Laura Willingham’s body (before the baby)
  7. Two at most.
  8. Scurvy. Just an excuse to eat more citrus.
  9. funk bees. Keep them around to save the ecosystem, but keep them the funk away from me.
  10. I don’t have a vagina, so no.
  11. I’m sure if you took away the racism and the power, Hitler would be a pretty chill guy.
  12. I don’t vape, and even if I did I wouldn’t do it in the shower.
  13. Skin’s great. I’ll take it over fur, scales, or feathers any day.
  14. No idea.
  15. Possibly.
  16. Nah, I’m just answering these questions out of pure intuition.
  17. Gabry Ponte
  18. Yes, actually. Caught a drop of cumulative trash liquid when taking it out one day. Tasted like shitty gin. Kinda surprised I didn’t get sick or develop cancer.
  19. Siblings? I already have those. Two sisters, twins. Did you mean children? If so, then no.
  20. Unless you wanna die instantly from a snowball to the chest, then yes.
  21. Sorta. They’re nostalgic, though nowadays I’m not really into them. Would be nice to see a reunion album, though.
  22. Any sniper rifle.
  23. Why not? Strap some gloves on, wrap them all up and throw them in the freezer, I’m set for months.
  24. Trump.
  25. Dragonfly.
  26. We had one in my dad’s home office when he had one.I told them to go away and haven’t heard from them since.
  27. Never been.
  28. Ogilvie Maurice
  29. Anything that doesn’t make him money.
  30. Seaman Reserves
  31. I got wasted one day and listened to the Fanta song. It sounded like they were saying “panda”, so close enough.
  32. Short. You need them to make windows and doorways.
  33. Dog sheet
  34. You would too if you were in the stuff he’s been in. Also might be depressed. You never know.
  35. Francis. That guy’s super chill.
  36. Pineapple-Apple :Kappa:
  37. Brain damage
  38. Are bad, m’koy?
  39. Tfw your friend is blasting you with nerf darts and you’re just like
  40. Autism made me a sociopath. Also I don’t know you either. Sorry not sorry.

Gray-Mane or Battle-Born?

Honestly? I hate them both. At the very least, Ulfric is a respectable guy.

Archived