Vampire Countess

KingofMayhem

@ Horu Kinda agree with you there, although part of me feels that an archetype does the job just fine. Too each their own.

@ Pheros I thought about changing the effect to a burn and heal effect to make it something different while also making it more vampire-like. Sound better?

Looks really good, even if it's a bit bland since it's a mere archetype searcher. Summoning itself from the GY is a big plus, though.

Card text was almost perfect. Replace the "may" for "can" in the Once-per-turn restriction. "Level" is capitalized, and you have an unneeded comma in the "by banishing a Level 4 or lower..." sentence. Finally, AFAIK when listing different locations, to order generally is "hand, Deck or GY".

Not that vampire genesis wont appreciatte that this can summon him, but outside of that I fail to see the point on ignoring summoning conditions. Also I dont think banishing monster for this card (even when this is summonable form grave) is the best option. Solid card though 

@ Dragulas I added that because of my afore-mentioned revamp of the vampire archetype, which includes this card:

6apKIJX.jpg

I'm seeing a lot of good feedback, this is why I suggested this section of the forums in the first place! Ok which version do you guys like better and why?

PV7y7e3.jpg

Effect: Once per turn; you can inflict 1000 damage to your opponent and gain 1000 lifepoints. During your End Phase, you must send this card to the Graveyard. If this card was sent to the Graveyard by this effect: Special Summon it to its owner's side of the field during their next Standby Phase.

VeM9ibt.jpg

Effect: You can Special Summon this card (from your hand or GY) by banishing 1 face-up Level 4 or lower "Vampire" monster you control. You can banish this face-up card you control: Special Summon 1 Level 6 or higher "Vampire" monster from your hand, Deck, or GY, ignoring its summoning conditions. You can only use this effect of "Vampire Countess" once per turn.

Archived