Welcome to Yugioh Card Maker Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Rainbow Hearts [19/19]

- - - - - yugioh prinoftherng link non-written ycm rainbow hearts

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Im the prince of the ring!

Advanced Member

• Advanced Members
  • 172 posts
    Last Visit Jun 12 2018 10:53 PM

Hello Everyone. Prinoftherng here coming to you with another archetype. It's been a LONG,LONG....TIME since I've been on here and I just wanna give you guys a treat. Today's archetype is one that I literally made and completed within 12 hours. The Rainbow Hearts archetype. I'll give you a little story on them.

• STORY TIME: Based on the colors of the rainbow, the world was separated into 7 sections (like 7 continents) by the almighty Colorless, the goddess of the rainbow world.. Each Section was based on the colors of the rainbow: ROYGBIV (white is also part of the archetype but that can go anywhere. LOL). Anyway. Each section represents an archetype and/or type. They also have one exclusive season to them depending on their region. the FIRE and WIND sections have exclusively Spring, the LIGHT and WATER sections have summer, the EARTH and DARK sections have Autumn, and winter.....well, winter is a surprise punishment to those sections that cause trouble among other sections of the world. These winters are brutal and can be highly lethal.

• ARCHETYPE DETAILS: This archetype is based on bring out the "Rainbow Soul" Spell and Traps to help support the monsters. They also have a field spell that gains the monster an extra effect. Their attributes matter as they give off effects by the Spell and Traps. They also have Link Monsters that are based off of seasons and also give all support for their respective attributes (oh yeah, some rainbow heart monsters have more than 1 attribute). By uniting the 7 rainbow hearts, the almighty Colorless comes and brings divine being onto the field. Basically.....look at the archetype and cards themselves to get an idea from them. BTW, there names are based off the color names of different languages.

Anyway....Enjoy guys!!!

monsters

Spells

Traps

Link Monsters

AND.....That's all for this archetype. Like I said, it's been a while since being on this site and it's my first archetype in a while. If you see any OCG errors, please tell me and i'll try to correct it as soon as I can. I am only human after all. Anyway....that's it. Comment, Like, CnC, whatever. Ok Guys.....LATER!!!!!

BUMP. Links to pics fixed. Also request to move this to advances multiples. (Just in case the previous comment did not post onto this topic)

Yo what's up! Im the prince of the ring

Advanced Member

• Topic Starter
  • Advanced Members
  • 172 posts
    Last Visit Jun 12 2018 10:53 PM

BUMP

Yo what's up! Im the prince of the ring