[Written] Mokey Mokey Support (2 cards)

Fukato

This IS a Level 2 Normal Monster beatdown Deck that is inconsistent. It's based around "Mokey Mokey Smackdown" and a Level 1 vanilla "Mokey Mokey". Let's give it a couple of supports to boost this kind of Deck!

Mokey Mokey Multiplication

Normal Spell Card

Effect: If you control a face-up Level 2 or lower Fairy Normal Monster: Special Summon up to 2 "Mokey Mokey" from your hand, Deck, or GY.

Mokey Mokey Destruction

Quick-Play Spell Card

Effect: Target 1 Level 2 or lower Normal Monster you control and 1 card your opponent controls; destroy them, and if you do, add 1 "Mokey Mokey" Spell Card from your Deck to your hand. You can only activate 1 "Mokey Mokey Destruction" per turn.

I'm only gonna give 2 cards for now.

Given the entire Deck literally only has 3 cards in total and just that one vanilla, you making two Spell Cards for them isn't going to make them any better. The supports are only as good as the cards that'll actually be able to run them. 

Multiplication is fine, except for the requirement. Granted, I guess you can still run Venus + Shine Ball to generate the fodder needed for Link Summoning stuff (because there is literally no reason to run King). But...that requires you to actually HAVE Venus out or summon 1 of the vanilla Fairies that no one bothers with. 

Same goes for Destruction; it's fine for searching either of the supports here or Smackdown, but that's really it. Destroying an opponent's monster helps too. 

But in all seriousness, you really need Main Deck monsters that can treat themselves as Mokey Mokey and/or vanilla monsters for the supports here. I guess try taking some cues from the Harpie Lady archetype to an extent in terms of this; otherwise, Mokey Mokey is literally just some meh engine you run in low Level vanilla Turbo.

Archived