Electronic Entertainment Expo 2018

Shradow

screenshot_12.jpg?w=748&h=368&crop=1

It's that time of the year once again, folks, where video game companies present their upcoming products to the masses. This year marks the 24th E3.

The event itself doesn't start until the 12th, but the press conferences kick off tomorrow. The schedule and livestream locations for each of the press conferences is as follows (let me know if any links are incorrect, I had to do a lot of copy/pasting, but note that not every link will go directly to the prepared feed as some aren't up yet):

Saturday, June 9

EA Play — 11 am Pacific / 2 pm Eastern / 7 pm BST / 4 am AEST (Sun)
Website | Twitch | YouTube

Sunday, June 10

Microsoft — 1 pm Pacific / 4 pm Eastern / 9 am BST / 6 am AEST (Mon)

Bethesda — 6:30 pm Pacific / 9:30 pm Eastern / 2:30 am BST / 11:30 am AEST (Mon)

Devolver Digital — 8 pm Pacific / 11 pm Eastern / 4 am BST (Mon) / 1 pm AEST (Mon)

Monday, June 11

Square Enix  —  10 am Pacific / 1 pm Eastern / 6 pm BST / 3 am AEST (Tues)

Ubisoft  —  1 pm Pacific / 4 pm Eastern / 9 pm BST / 6 am AEST (Tues)

PC Gaming Show  —  3 pm Pacific / 6 pm Eastern / 11 pm BST / 8 am AEST (Tues)

Sony  —  6 pm Pacific / 9 pm Eastern / 2 am BST (Tues) / 11 am AEST (Tues)

Tuesday, June 12
Nintendo — 9 am Pacific / 12 pm Eastern / 5 pm BST / 2 am AEST (Wed)

What sort of news are you most looking forward to? Personally I'm most excited for Smash Bros., I'm assuming we'll get more information about the actual Gen 8 Pokemon games coming to Switch next year and Metroid Prime 4, and if we got news of a new Animal Crossing for the Switch that'd be amazing. Square Enix should bring info about KH3, and hopefully info about the FF7 remake as well. I'm really excited about Anthem as well, even if it is being published by EA. And even if I might not care much about the PC Gaming Show, I'll probably watch it anyways just for Day[9]'s hosting.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If there are any sort of beyond optimistic wishes I have about E3, it'd be if Nintendo announced a new F-Zero game. Poor Cap hasn't had a game in 14 years.

I know right, if it weren't for him being a regular in Smash, I'm sure him and his series would be a forgotten entity.

Heck, we had a Star Fox game that came out fairly recently (2016), so I'd say the chance of a F-Zero game for the switch isn't entirely out of the question.

The only thing from EA's conference I cared about was Anthem, and I'm already pleased. Game still looks really awesome, of course, but while they've stated that there will be microtransactions (I would've been surprised if there weren't, honestly), it'll only for cosmetic items, and it won't be a loot box system so you can just see and buy what you want. I like BioWare as developers, it was EA being the publisher that I was worried about, and it seems like there's little to worry about so far in terms of business practices.

Definitely gonna mark February 22nd on my calendar.

^ I don't see why the release date for KH3 needed to be in a spoiler tag tbph (considering a status regarding it was made 6 hours ago), but on one hand it is somewhat disappointing that it was delayed a little bit longer, on the other if they need a little more time, I'm sure it'll be worth the wait.

I'm rather surprised the Microsoft conference had Kingdom Hearts III news.

Finally, the world I'm sure many have been waiting for: https://twitter.com/KINGDOMHEARTS/status/1005909608894849024

To be completely fair: the world I was waiting for to be revealed was Big Hero 6, cause of that concept art. I was expecting Frozen to be in on this one, just because of how marketable it's been.

Though I will say...THE REST of the trailer? OH MY GOD!!!! O.O

I only just bought Dying Light on a big Steam sale and now there's gonna be a sequel, that'll be cool to play after finally beating the first one.

DMC5 looks neat, at first I thought it might've been DmC2. I like Nero's robot arm, I guess that was Virgil that cut off his Devil Bringer?

I only just bought Dying Light on a big Steam sale and now there's gonna be a sequel, that'll be cool to play after finally beating the first one.

DMC5 looks neat, at first I thought it might've been DmC2. I like Nero's robot arm, I guess that was Virgil that cut off his Devil Bringer?

Will JYB be Nero again?

The PS3 version of Vesperia will be available for all systems and dual audio. The question is will they bring the original English cast back together? Funimation has performed miracles before, with Slayers Revolution and Hyperdimension Neptuina the Animation.

PS3 version? You mean PS4, right? I hope so, because it'd be weird if a PS3 game was released these days.

PS3 version? You mean PS4, right? I hope so, because it'd be weird if a PS3 game was released these days.

Well unless it it is a typo, I assumed he meant "Vesperia as it was released on the PS3 as opposed to the 360 version" will be the version that comes to all the current gen systems. The PS3 port had more content, more voice acting, etc.

And I dunno about you guys, but I thought the "Skyrim: Very Special Edition" bit from Bethesda was really funny, especially the bit about wheels of cheese. Keegan-Michael Key being in it was great.

Archived