Welcome to Yugioh Card Maker Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Electronic Entertainment Expo 2018

• Please log in to reply
69 replies to this topic

Supreme Leader Duck

Supreme Leader Duck

Kingdom Hearts is Light!

• Leaderboard Chairman
  • 19,435 posts
    Last Visit Today, 12:17 AM
  • Discord:Striker#1560
  • Alias:Striker

I just skimmed it the first time so I didn't even realize they're bringing back Battletoads, that's awesome.

Cue the ragequitting? If it's anything like the original, I expect a lot of ragequitting. XD

SkDC0v5.png

Astro Dude

Astro Dude

K-sha fan Number 1

• Legendary Members
  • 12,226 posts
    Last Visit Yesterday, 12:17 PM

The PS3 version of Vesperia will be available for all systems and dual audio. The question is will they bring the original English cast back together? Funimation has performed miracles before, with Slayers Revolution and Hyperdimension Neptuina the Animation.

Here's to Fire Emblem Warriors.
Friend codes:
1. Old model 3ds. ID: [background=#fbfdfe]Pt018: 1091-8739-4118[/background]
[background=#fbfdfe]2. New Model 3ds. ID: Peter: 3523-2301-4923[/background]

Melkor

Melkor

• Night's Watch

• 13,676 posts
    Last Visit Today, 12:25 AM
  • Discord:#0196
  • Spouse:Fate
Waits for HL3

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Posted Image

Supreme Leader Duck

Supreme Leader Duck

Kingdom Hearts is Light!

• Leaderboard Chairman
  • 19,435 posts

The PS3 version of Vesperia will be available for all systems and dual audio. The question is will they bring the original English cast back together? Funimation has performed miracles before, with Slayers Revolution and Hyperdimension Neptuina the Animation.

PS3 version? You mean PS4, right? I hope so, because it'd be weird if a PS3 game was released these days.

SkDC0v5.png

Shradow

Shradow

Funky Party Person

• Topic Starter
  • Legendary Members
  • 20,394 posts
    Last Visit 14 minutes ago
  • Alias:Shradow

PS3 version? You mean PS4, right? I hope so, because it'd be weird if a PS3 game was released these days.

Well unless it it is a typo, I assumed he meant "Vesperia as it was released on the PS3 as opposed to the 360 version" will be the version that comes to all the current gen systems. The PS3 port had more content, more voice acting, etc.

And I dunno about you guys, but I thought the "Skyrim: Very Special Edition" bit from Bethesda was really funny, especially the bit about wheels of cheese. Keegan-Michael Key being in it was great.

Break the Rule And Do Image On

Yx32dEY.gif

Supreme Leader Duck

Supreme Leader Duck

Kingdom Hearts is Light!

• Leaderboard Chairman
  • 19,435 posts

Well unless it it is a typo, I assumed he meant "Vesperia as it was released on the PS3 as opposed to the 360 version" will be the version that comes to all the current gen systems. The PS3 port had more content, more voice acting, etc.

Thanks for clearing that up, because I was just confused. And do note I'm not watching E3, sadly. Doesn't mean I can't react to the news. XD

SkDC0v5.png

Shradow

Shradow

Funky Party Person

• Topic Starter
  • Legendary Members
  • 20,394 posts

I'm personally pretty excited for it, I only ever played part of the 360 version a long time ago (and that time one of my siblings bought it, so I won't actually be spending my own money on the same game twice, only once), and while it was really fun, I really don't want to be pulling out an old 360 anymore. Just gotta decide between PS4 or Switch.

Yx32dEY.gif

Supreme Leader Duck

Supreme Leader Duck

Kingdom Hearts is Light!

• Leaderboard Chairman
  • 19,435 posts
Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that another game I'm looking forward to is Halo Infinite. I have my Master Chief Collection on my Xbox One still, but I lost my copy of Halo 5. Shame too, but at least I can get that used. Just another set of games to play on top of going through the Kingdom Hearts games I have, again.

SkDC0v5.png

Thar

Thar

Bruh.

• Button Masher

• 11,983 posts
    Last Visit 12 minutes ago
  • Discord:Thar#3461
  • Spouse:Tormented

Ngl, Bethesda has a bunch of interesting things coming.

And I know it's just a teaser, but I'm very intrigued with Starfield. I feel like it'll be Bethesda's take on No Man's Sky (hopefully without the backlash.) I can only imagine the scope of the environment... a multi-open world game? Holy fuck.

Also yeah, again, even though it's just a title teaser, Elder Scrolls 6 being confirmed is pretty exciting. Looking forward to updates on that in the (far) future.

nyr4czw.gif

Switch FC: SW-5328-8869-1579

~British Soul~

~British Soul~

~ There is only Jon ~

• Top Hat Regulator
  • 26,195 posts
    Last Visit 53 minutes ago
  • Alias:~British Soul~
  • Spouse:Yubel

Crush40 is back. I'm more hyped for the game now.

iVaujSV.png?1

33m8m1c.jpg

Rest of Sig

Shradow

Shradow

Funky Party Person

• Topic Starter
  • Legendary Members
  • 20,394 posts

So Babylon's Fall was cool looking, and I love Platinum's work, but Square's conference was very underwhelming.

Yx32dEY.gif

Astro Dude

Astro Dude

K-sha fan Number 1

• Legendary Members
  • 12,226 posts

Wonder what Nintendo has in store for us. After Mario Odyssey, where can they go next? Cyberspace?

Friend codes:

Melkor

Melkor

• Night's Watch

• 13,676 posts
Galaxy 3?

Posted Image

Supreme Leader Duck

Supreme Leader Duck

Kingdom Hearts is Light!

• Leaderboard Chairman
  • 19,435 posts
So, Square Enix had a Kingdom Hearts 3 trailer of their own. While most of it was the same as Microsoft's trailer, it did show a glimpse of how Roxas could be brought back. Pretty clever, if you ask me.

SkDC0v5.png

Melkor

Melkor

• Night's Watch

• 13,676 posts

https://free.ubisoft...s/for_honor/26/

Ubisoft giving freedownloads of For Honor

Lasts a week

Posted Image

Thar

Thar

Bruh.

• Button Masher

• 11,983 posts
    Last Visit 12 minutes ago
  • Discord:Thar#3461
  • Spouse:Tormented
>How it feels to chew 5 gum
>Last of Us Part II trailer
>5 gum, stimulate your senses

nyr4czw.gif

Switch FC: SW-5328-8869-1579

Phantom Roxas

Phantom Roxas

I am not afraid

• The Chariot
  • 26,354 posts
    Last Visit Today, 12:19 AM

So, Square Enix had a Kingdom Hearts 3 trailer of their own. While most of it was the same as Microsoft's trailer, it did show a glimpse of how Roxas could be brought back. Pretty clever, if you ask me.

I believe this was the trailer they played at the concert where the release date was revealed, so I'm glad they formally showed it at E3.

Thoughts

And Sony has a third Kingdom Hearts III trailer. This one does has a fair amount of new content, and personally makes me very happy.

They'll also be releasing a limited edition KH3 Playstation 4 Pro, and an all-in-one package with I.5+II.5, II.8, and III. So you can get the entire saga altogether!

Posted Image

Astro Dude

Astro Dude

K-sha fan Number 1

• Legendary Members
  • 12,226 posts

I believe this was the trailer they played at the concert where the release date was revealed, so I'm glad they formally showed it at E3.

Thoughts

And Sony has a third Kingdom Hearts III trailer. This one does has a fair amount of new content, and personally makes me very happy.

They'll also be releasing a limited edition KH3 Playstation 4 Pro, and an all-in-one package with I.5+II.5, II.8, and III. So you can get the entire saga altogether!

That's gonna be quite the after-Christmas present, and probably be very expensive. I'll just get 3.

Friend codes:

Supreme Leader Duck

Supreme Leader Duck

Kingdom Hearts is Light!

• Leaderboard Chairman
  • 19,435 posts

Thoughts

And Sony has a third Kingdom Hearts III trailer. This one does has a fair amount of new content, and personally makes me very happy.

https://www.youtube....h?v=fn5WNxy-Wcw

Damn, makes me want to get a PS4 again. Shane I won't have the money. Oh, hi Luxord. That makes 10 confirmed,
if we aren't counting Marluxia due to the eyes : Xehanort, Young Xehanort, Ansem, Xenmas, Xigbar, Saix, Larxene, Luxord, Aquanort, and Vanitas. 11 if Terranort is confirmed, and 12 if Marluxia ends up as a Seeker. Damn. And wait, Repliku? Really? Wow.

EDIT: Wait, Vanitas said Unversed? Man, Heartless, Nobodies, and Unversed are going to make this a wild one. XD

SkDC0v5.png

Shradow

Shradow

Funky Party Person

• Topic Starter
  • Legendary Members
  • 20,394 posts

Wow, I am blown away by Ghost of Tsushima. That game looks beyond incredible.

EDIT: lol, imagine if something like this actually happened.

Yx32dEY.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users