Electronic Entertainment Expo 2018

Shradow

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oooooh my god that was so cool, having everyone back plus Inklings and Ridley is so good.

Β 

Ganondorf has at least one new move with that sword swing, but his Flame Choke and Warlock Punch are still there so I'm wondering how much of his kit has been tweaked. And unless I'm mistaken, ZSS looks more buff with a smaller chest, too.

Β 

The new balance changes like with dodging and perfect shield is great, too.

New Mario Party looks sick, I'm glad we're finally back to the old formula!

Β 

Fire Emblem looked hype, too, and was that Tiki at the end? Is this new one gonna be on Archanea? The map at the beginning didn't look like it, though.

I know beggars can be choosers but damn, Smash was so close to being perfect for me. Its only flaw was not making Midna as a character, and instead rub salt on the wound as an assist trophy.

Still, Inklings hell yesh! And what was shown of its moveset is sweet. New main and waifu incoming.

Let's Go-wise; youΒ can get Mew if you buy the pokeball accessory (which also comes in a bundle for the game)

Other than that, nothing else.

I suppose it IS too early to talk about the two games next yearΒ 

Β 

You can get Mew from Pokemon Red/Blue VC

Β 

Not sure why you'd care about getting it from Go, unless it has some kinda special moveset.Β 

I suppose it IS too early to talk about the two games next yearΒ 

Same with Metroid Prime 4. They didn't show it because it wasn't ready to show yet.

Β 

You can get Mew from Pokemon Red/Blue VC

Yeah, but it can't be Banked unless you use someΒ complex method that I'm not gonna bother withΒ considering I have Mew from previous events.Β 

So, I think I'm gonna give this E3 to Microsoft. They just had a really solid conference where they showed a ton of stuff, including things I wouldn't have expected to go in Microsoft's conference, such as them being the first to show off KH3 at E3.

Β 

Nintendo was hype as funk with SSBU and had great stuff like Daemon X Machina and Mario Party, but by this point it's pretty clear their E3 press conference is just a somewhat bigger Nintendo Direct. There is all their Treehouse streaming to consider throughout the event, but in terms of just the main presentation I vote Microsoft.

So, I think I'm gonna give this E3 to Microsoft. They just had a really solid conference where they showed a ton of stuff, including things I wouldn't have expected to go in Microsoft's conference, such as them being the first to show off KH3 at E3.

Β 

Nintendo was hype as funk with SSBU and had great stuff like Daemon X Machina and Mario Party, but by this point it's pretty clear their E3 press conference is just a somewhat bigger Nintendo Direct. There is all their Treehouse streaming to consider throughout the event, but in terms of just the main presentation I vote Microsoft.

I haven't seen MS's conference, but I can get why people would give them the win. They showed some sweet stuff. Now if only I had faith in the XBone. Maybe its successor will have more luck with them now having most first party developers.

Β 

I saw most of Sony's (came in at the weird intro for Ghost) and ignoring the fact I missed Last of Us which I've heard good things about, I thought it was bad. Too cinematic not enough actual game play.

Β 

Nintendo did a killer job since it was basically nonstop games. New proper Mario Party is exciting and Daemon seemed cool and really weird. Want to know what the deal is. Also love the "you can play this today" thing Nintendo does. Smash is just insane.

Oh something occurred to me today, we might not be done with Nintendo. Sometimes they reveal stuff during the Treehouse streams, like Samus Returns was last year. Maybe there's still hope for Animal Crossing...

Its possible. I can totally see them not having enough stuff to get them through the whole of E3 without getting into bits of content even further down the pipe.

Oh something occurred to me today, we might not be done with Nintendo. Sometimes they reveal stuff during the Treehouse streams, like Samus Returns was last year. Maybe there's still hope for Animal Crossing...

That is true, I suppose they wanted to get the bigger stuff out of the way so it might not be too early to give up hope AnimalΒ Crossing-wise.

Archived