Electronic Entertainment Expo 2018

Shradow

Well unless it it is a typo, I assumed he meant "Vesperia as it was released on the PS3 as opposed to the 360 version" will be the version that comes to all the current gen systems. The PS3 port had more content, more voice acting, etc.

Thanks for clearing that up, because I was just confused. And do note I'm not watching E3, sadly. Doesn't mean I can't react to the news. XD

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm personally pretty excited for it, I only ever played part of the 360 version a long time ago (and that time one of my siblings bought it, so I won't actually be spending my own money on the same game twice, only once), and while it was really fun, I really don't want to be pulling out an old 360 anymore. Just gotta decide between PS4 or Switch.

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that another game I'm looking forward to is Halo Infinite. I have my Master Chief Collection on my Xbox One still, but I lost my copy of Halo 5. Shame too, but at least I can get that used. Just another set of games to play on top of going through the Kingdom Hearts games I have, again.

Ngl, Bethesda has a bunch of interesting things coming.

And I know it's just a teaser, but I'm very intrigued with Starfield. I feel like it'll be Bethesda's take on No Man's Sky (hopefully without the backlash.) I can only imagine the scope of the environment... a multi-open world game? Holy funk.

Also yeah, again, even though it's just a title teaser, Elder Scrolls 6 being confirmed is pretty exciting. Looking forward to updates on that in the (far) future.

So, Square Enix had a Kingdom Hearts 3 trailer of their own. While most of it was the same as Microsoft's trailer, it did show a glimpse of how Roxas could be brought back. Pretty clever, if you ask me.

I believe this was the trailer they played at the concert where the release date was revealed, so I'm glad they formally showed it at E3.

[spoiler=Thoughts]Looks like it'd be tying in a bit with Coded. Maybe they could be bringing back Data-Roxas?

And Sony has a third Kingdom Hearts III trailer. This one does has a fair amount of new content, and personally makes me very happy.

They'll also be releasing a limited edition KH3 Playstation 4 Pro, and an all-in-one package with I.5+II.5, II.8, and III. So you can get the entire saga altogether!

I believe this was the trailer they played at the concert where the release date was revealed, so I'm glad they formally showed it at E3.

[spoiler=Thoughts]Looks like it'd be tying in a bit with Coded. Maybe they could be bringing back Data-Roxas?

And Sony has a third Kingdom Hearts III trailer. This one does has a fair amount of new content, and personally makes me very happy.

They'll also be releasing a limited edition KH3 Playstation 4 Pro, and an all-in-one package with I.5+II.5, II.8, and III. So you can get the entire saga altogether!

That's gonna be quite the after-Christmas present, and probably be very expensive. I'll just get 3.

And Sony has a third Kingdom Hearts III trailer. This one does has a fair amount of new content, and personally makes me very happy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fn5WNxy-Wcw

Damn, makes me want to get a PS4 again. Shane I won't have the money. Oh, hi Luxord. That makes 10 confirmed,

if we aren't counting Marluxia due to the eyes : Xehanort, Young Xehanort, Ansem, Xenmas, Xigbar, Saix, Larxene, Luxord, Aquanort, and Vanitas. 11 if Terranort is confirmed, and 12 if Marluxia ends up as a Seeker. Damn. And wait, Repliku? Really? Wow.

EDIT: Wait, Vanitas said Unversed? Man, Heartless, Nobodies, and Unversed are going to make this a wild one. XD

So, it has come to my attention that the Japanese version if the Kingdom Hearts 3 trailer has a distinct difference in terms of Marluxia.

[spoiler=Marluxia]

AG1ox6E.png

KingdomHeartsIII.jpg

Comparing the top and bottom photos shows that the color of Marluxia's eyes are different. Perhaps he is a Seeker after all.

I mean, Uldren was always an jabroni. I've certainly never considered him a good guy who's on the Guardians' side or anything, I imagine the only reason he didn't try to have us killed when we first met is because his sister who was in charge is not an jabroni. I don't think anyone would've been sad had he actually died when Oryx blew up the Awoken back in The Taken King.

I mean, Uldren was always an jabroni. I've certainly never considered him a good guy who's on the Guardians' side or anything, I imagine the only reason he didn't try to have us killed when we first met is because his sister who was in charge is not an jabroni. I don't think anyone would've been sad had he actually died when Oryx blew up the Awoken back in The Taken King.

But why switch to the other side? Did he think the time was right to take over all the divided groups? I've only played Destiny 1, so I don't know how Destiny 2 went so far.

If the information has been revealed I haven't seen it, because I'm not sure why he's rallying the Fallen aside from maybe just wanting power and authority. It'll probably get explained through the course of the story if it hasn't been already in some promo material or something.

It could be revenge, maybe he blames the Guardians for getting the Queen involved in their business with Oryx (even though everyone's pretty sure she's alive, but the characters in the game wouldn't know that). Just a whole lotta revenge with this DLC, I do like that we're going in on a solo mission (story-wise, not gameplay-wise, since there's still other players) into a lawless frontier to seek revenge. It feels very personal and I love that.

Only two games have my interest from the Sony conference: Ghost of Tsushima and Control. Tsushima's graphics and gameplay look really good, and the setting makes it that much more interesting. Always love a good samurai story. That being said, Control looks pretty sick. The ability to control time as well as attack with telekinesis sounds like a lot of fun.

Though I'm not gonna lie, the moment I saw Leon in the RE2 trailer, I was like "Oh sheet!"

Smash Bros Ultimate features every fighter that has appeared in the series including Snake, Pichu, Young Link, etc. Sure it has a large roster, but it was a surprise to see the likes of Pichu and Young Link.

daisy confirmed as an echo fighter (Lucina and dark Pit are echo fighters as well)

Also Ridley confirmed as a playable fighter and a December release (7th), nice!

Archived