Welcome to Yugioh Card Maker Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

[Written] Mechatai Archetype

- - - - -

Necrobump!

Guest, the last post on this topic is over 30 days old and a new post will be considered as necrobumping!

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Fukato

Fukato

"The Key to Destiny"

• Advanced Members
  • 517 posts
    Last Visit Yesterday, 04:47 PM
  • Discord:Fukato#3541
description

Monsters

Spells/Traps

Flash Flyer - Sakura

Flash Flyer - Sakura

大閃光の心霊龍主人公

• Moderators

• 39,901 posts
    Last Visit 3 minutes ago
  • Discord:Sakura#2014
  • Spouse:Latias and Sapphy-chan

Alright, let's see what you have in here. 

Akai: I mean, this is basically a free summon if you got the Field up and whatnot, so guess that helps. 2 effect is fine; 4 is somewhat iffy as you essentially can't search unless you have most of the board up and the 6 isn't happening unless you summon in the EMZ. So yeah,.

Aoi is okay for the most part, I guess. 

Ki is probably the best out of all these, since it apparently sets up everything so you can actually trigger the "higher" effects when needed.

Midori is fine; least it triggers Aoi's SSing effect and banish/recycles stuff, plus gives you some drawing power. But that's about it.

Sakura is fine, I guess, considering the fact this Deck cannot spam monsters fast enough from what I'm seeing.

====

If Change didn't lock you out of an Extra Deck and stuff, then yeah, would be good. But since it does this for whatever reason, good luck trying to pull off the 6 Attribute thing on the Main Deck. Also why would you want to treat things as a Tribute or Ritual Summon? None of your stuff right now really mentions this, and Aoi triggers on Special Summoning. At this point, all this card does is really cycle through your other members and food for Revert if necessary. 

Crystal Sky is fine for enabling full fields, but explain how often you're actually milling 5 different Attributes consistently here outside getting lucky with Midori (and hope opponent doesn't screw plans up). Then again, I guess it helps if you got board wiped or something and are losing. 

Gattai's design is questionable considering this is technically similar to Fandora's last effect, sans the no damage thing and banishing. Issue basically comes from Crystal Sky (if you can pull all 5 out). Granted, these don't have the spamming potential (or consistency of it thereof) as Fur Hire, but you get the point. 

I suppose Revert is fine for recycling stuff from Crystal Sky before you spam 5 monsters on board at most, but that's about it. Also...is the limiter on activation once per turn or per duel? 

As far as this Deck is supposed to function in competition, I'm just not seeing how you can make the most out without being reliant on Akai and Ki somewhat to start up plays and get Attribute stuff going. The Spells are fine, but Gattai is questionable when taking into consideration it's a very strong form of removal; even taking into consideration trying to get all 5 out to do things. 

Card Directory and TCG Decks
Viva Club Espeon!
Extra Images / GFX stuff
Zootopia GIFs (I have too many of them in here -_-)
Character results
YCM Accolades

IzFJLd3.pngJAYSUMQ.gif

Pokémon X / AS / Sun FC: 4098-4005-6931

(If you add my code, make sure you tell me so I can add you back)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users