- Is Militia Bugler playable anywhere? I feel like it should be, but for three mana maybe it doesn't do enough - although mini-Recruiter effects can't be bad... right?
- Demon of Catastrophes is ridiculously good and I hope it sees play. It feels trivially easy to sac your Llanowar Elves into this T3 and hit someone for six T4.
- Diregraf Ghoul is a legit reprint. Hopefully aggro decks will take more of a Bx bend post-rotation, because mono-R has been so boringly consistent.
- What does Infernal Judgment signify? We don't have any big colorless threats in Standard now... maybe RTRTR will have Eldrazi make a surprise appearance?
- Apex of Power singlehandedly caused Mizzix to go to $8 and I think that's hilarious. It's not nearly that good, but some fools just ask to be parted from their money.
- Guttersnipe being in Standard again makes me feel all kinds of warm and fuzzies.
- Of course a set couldn't go by without Colossal Dreadmaw.
- Gigantosaurus makes me feel things. Big Timmy things. Could this be Modern-playable in an MGD shell? Probably not, but a man can dream...
- I'm totally in lesbians with Vivien Reid. She may not be super good, but her suite of abilities signify that she can potentially carry a deck. And that ultimate is backbreaking.
- Desecrated Tomb will probably make its way into Elenda one way or another. Plus, having bat tokens at long last makes me very happy.
- Reliquary Tower! Such excitement - it desperately needed a reprint.
- Nexus of Fate makes me sorta mad that it's the buy-a-box promo. It's a pretty unique effect, much like FS+SS, and is a wincon in EDH if you can mill yourself out (which isn't too difficult). Plus, being instant speed is significant. I wouldn't expect this to drop below $15 for quite a while.