Welcome to Yugioh Card Maker Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Celeritas - some quantum physics in your yugioh [13/?]

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

shadowliepard

shadowliepard

Waga michi wo terasu mirai kairo!

• Advanced Members
  • 503 posts
    Last Visit Jun 17 2018 05:01 PM
  • Level 1 Light Thunder, stats 1000/100
  • Massively overcomplicated otk or die deck, still being tested
  • Main card is Master Drive
  • Shared effects: 
  • Cannot be Normal Summoned (except Neutrino Swallow)
  • (1): If this card is Summoned: Summon 1 Celeritas from wherever
  • (2): Once per turn, at the start of the Damage Step, if this card is attacked: You can make the attack target 1 other "Celeritas" monster you control. 
  • (3): During damage calculation, if this card battles a monster: You can shuffle all other "Celeritas" monsters you control into the Deck; this card gains 1000 ATK for each, also add this card to your hand at the end of the Damage Step. (except Neutrino Swallow)
  • (4): hand effect
  • Typical combo:
  • Opponent attacks directly. You control Master Drive and have Baryon Falcon and Neutrino Swallow in your hand. Master Drive activates to summon Muon from deck, which summons Baryon from hand, which summons Polarity from your deck, and Neutrino summons itself from hand. You now control 4 monsters and your opponent's attack is forced to continue. You shuffle all your monsters except Muon, Muon's atk becomes 4000, and your opponent's monster dies. Then Muon returns to the hand.
  • S/Ts start all your summon combos and also have heavy xenophobic restrictions
  • Very weak to floodgates and negation

Monsters

S/T

In-Game Admin on DN February to July 2016.
I'm a girl. I'm 16 years old, living in California. That's Pacific Time Zone, GMT-8. Here are some archetypes I've made.

Y'all should check out my games, Remake a Card and Make up a Summoning Chant.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users