Black is Racist

Tormented

please stop memeing this is supposed to be a serious discussion about how a member of the staff team clearly has racist tendencies, if we dont act now I dont know what we are going to do.

Sadly sounds like we're gonna have to put the old boy down, Tormey. You lure him out with some leitmotifs and I'll get the Ultra Banhammer charged up.

Sadly sounds like we're gonna have to put the old boy down, Tormey. You lure him out with some leitmotifs and I'll get the Ultra Banhammer charged up.

Can you add RAEG to your plan as well? I'm not gonna forgive someone for spreading misinformation about me.

please stop memeing this is supposed to be a serious discussion about how a member of the staff team clearly has racist tendencies, if we dont act now I dont know what we are going to do.

not to question you but where's the [serious] tag?

Can you add RAEG to your plan as well? I'm not gonna forgive someone for spreading misinformation about me.

by this logic enguin should be beet up for claiming to be u but he is not

pgSXc2V.png

Do you have any evidence to support your claim? Anyone could've turned Dad into a weeb. This forum is basically a weeaboo town, which makes it a very bad influence for Dad in the first place.

this is a good point

ycm is a bad influence overall

Archived