Parasite Soul Traveler

jotaxper3

Parasite Soul Traveler

Level 2

DARK

Fiend/Ritual/Effect

During your Main Phase 1, you can reveal this card in your hand; add 1 Ritual Spell that specifically lists the name of a Ritual Monster in its text to the hand and this card name change to that Ritual Monster's name for this turn, and if you change this card's name , immediately after this effect resolves, Ritual Summon this card using the Ritual Spell effects added by this card's effect. You can banish this card and a Ritual Spell from your GY; Special Summon the Ritual Monster listed in the banished Ritual Spell, from your hand or GY (That Special Summon is treated as a Ritual Summon).

ATK: 2200 DEF: 0

I'm assuming this is supposed to work with that Ritual Spell you posted earlier, in which case, the requirement would be okay. But in perspective, normally you'd have an assigned Ritual Spell that can get this out. 

I guess this being a technical Pre-Prep from the hand (to some extent) helps make some of the dead Ritual Spells nowadays worth some use, but problem is that you're required to actually run said card and this. (This isn't searchable outside Senju/Manju). Even that other card you made cannot summon this from its effect, since it doesn't list a specific name. Other effect is okay, I suppose, but what Rituals are you planning to summon with this. 

Card is okay, but it doesn't offer Ritual decks much to work with except leeching off their stuff and I guess make Nomi Rituals less dead if you can somehow fit this into their Decks. 

Yes this card was made to more casual plays since most competitive rituals use generic ritual spells. The idea of this cards is to make an self sufficient ritual monster, similar to what happened to fusion monsters with contact fusion, and yes maybe it somewhat failed because it needs a non generic ritual spell, but I'll keep trying.

Archived