[SD34] Code Radiator

SFFZMP8.png?1

Code Radiator

Level 4 WATER Cyberse Effect Monster

-You can only use this card name's (1) and (2) effect once per turn.

(1) If you use monsters you control as materials for the Link Summon of a "Code Talker" monster, you can use this card as material.

(2) (2) If this card is sent from the hand or field to the GY as material for the Link Summon of a "Code Talker" monster: You can target 1 face-up monster your opponent controls; its ATK becomes 0, and it has its effects negated. If this card was used as material from the field, you can target 2 monsters.

the (1) effect activates from hand, right?

The first effect doesn't activate at all, and yeah, it does, how would it otherwise use itself from the hand if it wasn't in the hand to begin with? Anyway, not as good as Micro Coder, but having another one that works from the hand is nice, and reducing to 0 and negating is quite nice.

Another from-hand Link material, that's welcomed. Now, to wait for a Link version of Urgent Tuning to use this during the opponent's turn for that pseudo-Quick Effect disruption. Unless that card already exists?

World Legacy Awakens.

Incredibly meh.

Micro coder gives you value, but this gives you the ability to beat over a card and maybe break boards, but it’s inconsistent in what it does... So it’s basically a narrow “special summon” with a narrow ability on top of that.

Incredibly meh.

Micro coder gives you value, but this gives you the ability to beat over a card and maybe break boards, but it’s inconsistent in what it does... So it’s basically a narrow “special summon” with a narrow ability on top of that.

the advantage of this card, as I see it, is that it is fairly easy to grab. Correct me if I'm wrong, but cyberse can consistently search for its monsters, allowing this to be used as a one-of. When you need to push that extra bit, search it up, and if you accidentally draw into it, simply using it as an extra body is by no means terrible.

Incredibly meh.

It is basicly the best cynet codec water target, given that it can immediately be used to link ladder.

It is basicly the best cynet codec water target, given that it can immediately be used to link ladder.Best 

Best of a poor pool doesn’t mean it’s good, and the only Link 3 Talkers that seem worth it are Decode (attribute), Encode, and Transcode.

it doesn’t ladder at all because it just becomes code talkers, which are pretty bad at laddering anyway given that they’re link 3.

it probably does see play at 1, but it’s not amazing at all, and it’s easy to replace when better comes along.

Best of a poor pool doesn’t mean it’s good, and the only Link 3 Talkers that seem worth it are Decode (attribute), Encode, and Transcode.

it doesn’t ladder at all because it just becomes code talkers, which are pretty bad at laddering anyway given that they’re link 3.

it probably does see play at 1, but it’s not amazing at all, and it’s easy to replace when better comes along.

There's also a LINK-2 Code Talker just called Code Talker, which is a DARK monster, which could be useful, since you can get something like Draconet, Rom Cloudia, Destroymatre Iblee or SIMM Tabllir.

But if you’re just making multiple link 2s that do nothing, you could have been making better cards that aren’t so narrow.

Code Talker is great due to Micro, but this being used for it is just like “I guess?”.

But if you’re just making multiple link 2s that do nothing, you could have been making better cards that aren’t so narrow.

Code Talker is great due to Micro, but this being used for it is just like “I guess?”.

Wouldn't you rather have more options to do something like this? I mean, hand materials is quite powerful in my eyes.

Archived