[SD34] Cynet Optimize

ZaYk6HY.png?1

Cynet Optimize

Continuous Spell

-You can only use this card name's (1) effect once per turn.

(1) During your Main Phase, you can: Immediately after this effect resolves, Normal Summon 1 Cyberse Monster, also you cannot Special Summon monsters from the Extra Deck, except Cyberse monsters.

(2) If your "Code Talker" monster battles, your opponent's cards and effects cannot be activated until the end of the Damage Step.

I mean, at this point, I'm not sure how difficult getting the stuff out of your hand is, but another Cyberse NSer can't hurt.  Turning "Code Talkers" into Armedes is cool though.  It looks like it is in an interesting spot in being a card that the opponent wouldn't really go out of their way to get rid of, yet can supplement a game win.

I mean, at this point, I'm not sure how difficult getting the stuff out of your hand is, but another Cyberse NSer can't hurt.  Turning "Code Talkers" into Armedes is cool though.  It looks like it is in an interesting spot in being a card that the opponent wouldn't really go out of their way to get rid of, yet can supplement a game win.

Well with self replacing cards like Swap cleric you can never (almost) have too many normal summons, not to mention Micro Coder and Cynet Codec, which allows up to 6 searches by itself.

Edit: My mistake, I forgot Lady Debugger can search out Micro Coder, so the actually number of copies would be 9, which should be consistent enough (if one does not play Cynet Backdoor).

Archived