Photo

YCM Community Banlist

Banlist

Necrobump!

Guest, the last post on this topic is over 30 days old and a new post will be considered as necrobumping!

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

StardustSatoru

StardustSatoru

Fresh Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
    Last Visit

(Sorry in advance if this is the wrong place)

So, I know that quite a few people that I know, whether online, or IRL, or anything like that, have problems with the current Banlist. Now, I know that Konami’s trying to make the game fair, but there’s some stuff that could seriously get off the list by now. And i’m not going to name card names, because for me, there would be a lot of them. Anyways, I saw some people on Reddit do this thing where people nominated certain cards, and then they voted on where those cards should be on the list. And I thought, well, that would be a good idea! So before we get into nominating, here are the rules:

Rules

My Nominations

Then, here are the polls for voting:
Polls

Have a nice day!

Quokka FLOCKA

Quokka FLOCKA

dig beak membr

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,571 posts
    Last Visit 28 minutes ago
  • Alias:Best Mod
  • Spouse:Icy and ur mom
I'll update with my reasons but fuck I'd like to see some of the reasons for these votes cause some straight booty answers going on here
Offical friend of Willieh

StardustSatoru

StardustSatoru

Fresh Member

• Topic Starter
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
    Last Visit
I actually have not had the chance to vote on any but ABC, so whoever did vote sure has a strange way of thinking.

Dragulas

Dragulas

Prince of Darkness

• Elite Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,028 posts
    Last Visit 55 minutes ago

An interesting idea.

But just so you know in defense of Chaos Emperor Dragon, it had an Errata in OCG and its currently at 3 there (doing nothing by the way). With its current text its impossible to OTK/FTK the opponent, 95% of the times you will have to set up for a turn due to its new clause, and because of that you will also have to use your next turn in an all or nothing nuke.

Print this Konami

Posted Image

Melkor

Melkor

• Night's Watch

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,264 posts
    Last Visit A minute ago
  • Discord:#0196
  • Spouse:Fate

I would to nominate

Super Polymerization

Pot of Avarice

El Shaddoll Construct

Elemental Hero Stratos

Harpie's Feather Duster

and 

Maxx "C"

GQB7sDc.gifH1TI5wa.pngsp8QpRU.gif

bngoeJd.gif

StardustSatoru

StardustSatoru

Fresh Member

• Topic Starter
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
    Last Visit
Alright! I’m currently on my way to my school, but I should be able to have some time during the day to set everything up. Also, I did not know about Chaos Emperor’s errata up until now, which is why I nominated it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users