FIRE - Cyberse / Effect
Level 3 - ATK 1000 / DEF 1200
You can only use either this card name's (1) or (2) effect per turn, and only once that turn.
(1) When this card is Normal Summoned: You can excavate the top 3 cards of your Deck. You can add 1 excavated "Salamangreat" card to your hand, also shuffle the other cards into the Deck.
(2) If this card is in your GY, and you control a face-up Spell/Trap Card: You can discard 1 "Salamangreat" card; Special Summon this card, then, you can destroy 1 face-up Spell/Trap Card.
Fire - Cyberse / Link / Effect
LINK-3 - ATK 2300 - T / BL / BR
2+ FIRE Effect Monsters
(1) If this card is Link Summoned: You can target 1 card in your opponent's Spell & Trap Zone; shuffle it into the Deck.
(2) Once per turn, if this card was Link Summoned by using "Salamangreat Heatleo" as a Link Material: You can target 1 face-up monster and 1 monster in your GY; the ATK of the target on the field becomes the same as the ATK the target in the GY until the end of this turn.
Salamangreat Emerald Eagle
FIRE - Cyberse / Ritual / Effect
Level 8 - ATK 2800 / DEF 2000
You can Ritual Summon this card with “Rise of the Salamangreat”.
(1) When this card is Ritual Summoned using a “Salamangreat Emerald Eagle” you control: You can destroy all Special Summoned monsters your opponent controls.
(2) Once per turn: You can Tribute 1 “Salamangreat” Link Monster; this card gains this effect until the end of this turn.
• At the start of the Damage Step, if this card battles an opponent’s monster: Destroy that opponent’s monster, and if you do, inflict damage to your opponent equal to that monster’s original ATK.
Rise of the Salamangreat
Ritual Spell Card
This card can be used to Ritual Summon any “Salamangreat” Ritual Monster.
(1) Ritual Summon 1 “Salamangreat” Ritual Monster from your hand, by Tributing monsters you control or have in your hand whose total Levels equal or exceed the Level of the monster you Ritual Summon. If you control a FIRE Link Monster, you can shuffle “Salamangreat” monsters from your Deck into the GY instead.
(2) If this card is destroyed by an opponent’s card effect: You can Special Summon 1 “Salamangreat Emerald Eagle” from your hand, ignoring its Summoning conditions.