Welcome to Yugioh Card Maker Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Rampage With Eyes of Blue.dek

Necrobump!

Guest, the last post on this topic is over 30 days old and a new post will be considered as necrobumping!

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Sassy Gypsy (not really)

Sassy Gypsy (not really)

Fuck me gently with a chainsaw

• CHAZZ IT UP
  • 665 posts
    Last Visit Yesterday, 11:48 PM
  • Discord:XOXOnotreally#6571

icGCiCH.png

Deck List

Watched dpYGOs vid on this card, wanted to try and use it anyways. Works pretty ok but drawing a BEWD is usually death w/o mallet.

Rep Card by Jay, a friend a I won't forget

Thank You

Mission Accomplished

goodfusion

goodfusion

Snailoon

• Xyz

• 1,794 posts
    Last Visit Yesterday, 08:50 AM

Could Gold Sarcophagus be a good option? You can use Gold Sarc's delayed search to get around the banishing everything face-down part. Or is the game just unlikely to last that long?

My signature

Sassy Gypsy (not really)

Sassy Gypsy (not really)

• Topic Starter
  • CHAZZ IT UP
  • 665 posts

Deck is definitely OTK or nothing, so if you want to run some stall of some sort (Drowning seems spicy) you might get away with resolving Gold Sarc. That being said GO! GO! searches off Rampage already, only thing I have played with is removing the Spellbooks to add in 2x Jamming Wave and Reload. I bring this up cuz this means you have searchable options for both monster destruction and spell / trap removel besides Hey, Trunade and the obligatory Raigeki / Dark Hole. That being said, isn't much you want to search with Gold Sarc that you cant already search.

Thank You

Mission Accomplished

goodfusion

goodfusion

Snailoon

• Xyz

• 1,794 posts
    Last Visit Yesterday, 08:50 AM

Well, how about triple Slash Draw? You could use it in a similar way to Magical Mallet, putting Blue-Eyes back in the deck and drawing a card. Unlike Mallet it can also recycle any Blue-Eyes that you've discarded for Trade-In.

My signature

Sassy Gypsy (not really)

Sassy Gypsy (not really)

• Topic Starter
  • CHAZZ IT UP
  • 665 posts

Trade In is typically being reserved for the toon atm. Although Slash Draw seems like a pretty neat tech, would have to hold on to all your removal in hand but over not bad, plus its a one sided dark world dealings so draw power. I'll try it out, thanks.

Thank You

Mission Accomplished

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users