Formula Synchron

Underwprld Fighter Balmung

Jet Warrior

Junk Warrior

Stardust Charge Warrior

Junk Archer

Samurai Destroyer

Junk Destroyer

This is my Deck. I consider it incredibly formidable.

Well, there's a few problems with this deck...

To start with, too many cards that are only used at one copy, as well as some cards that I would consider inferior to others. You should reduce the number of different cards you're using to maximize your best ones.

Reject Reborn and Descending Lost Star could both just be Call of the Haunted.

Night Beam and Double Cyclone could be 2 Mystical Space Typhoon, Galaxy Cyclone, or Twin Twisters instead.

Using 1 copy each of Collapserpent and Wyverbuster is just silly. You want to use those multiple times, not just one of them once.

Maybe the biggest problem is that the deck is trying to be dragon based, but you're using a ton of disjointed Synchrons, like it's actually a Synchron deck but with none of Synchron Synchros?

There's also no Link Monsters, but I'll just assume you're using Master Rule 3.

First, figure out what you want your deck to do, then find the best cards to help achieve that goal.

I had Synchron Synchro monsters; I just didn't want to use those monsters anymore. I'm trying to build the Ultra Dragon Synchro Deck by using a Synchron Deck, since the Synchron Deck has a very easy mechanic to summon large Synchro monsters.

The reason nobody has replied because the quite the opposite of "incredibly formidable". If you brought this to any tournament regardless of the tier it would get incredibly destroyed. You're playing too many cards at one, and none of them are good cards to begin with. Playing three of cards will make your deck considerably more consistent. Traps are garbage, and traps in synchro decks are even worse. I would take the time to research what other people are playing in synchro decks and learn off of them. 

Junk Synchron x2

Doppelwarrior

Unknown Synchron

Genex Ally Birdman

Glow-Up Bulb

Destrudo the Lost Dragon's Frisson

Jet Synchron

Reinforcement of the Army

Mind Control

One for One

Called of the Haunted

Solemn Warning

These cards are all at least pretty good, problem is that you've got nothing to capitalize on them.

For instance, an incredible play would be Junk Synchron reviving Glow-Up into Doppel Warrior

Tune T.G. Hyper Librarian, then use Glow-Up and a Token to make Formula Synchron and draw 2.

You could follow up with Black Rose Dragon during your opponent's turn and possibly blow up their field (some people are dumb enough to let you get away with this).

Double Hyper Librarian into Shooting Quasar Dragon is a Synchro play of all-time infamy...

You should find space for more good lower Level Synchros (such as those above) to get the most out of reviving weak monsters.

The most baffling thing is that you're not even using a single copy of Tuning (unless that's what the one "Tuning Ware" under Spells is supposed to be), which is all you could ever want in this kind of Deck.

In short, add consistency by playing more copies of your best cards, and work around them.

For instance, an incredible play would be Junk Synchron reviving Glow-Up into Doppel Warrior

Tune T.G. Hyper Librarian, then use Glow-Up and a Token to make Formula Synchron and draw 2.

You could follow up with Black Rose Dragon during your opponent's turn and possibly blow up their field (some people are dumb enough to let you get away with this).

Double Hyper Librarian into Shooting Quasar Dragon is a Synchro play of all-time infamy...

You should find space for more good lower Level Synchros (such as those above) to get the most out of reviving weak monsters.

The most baffling thing is that you're not even using a single copy of Tuning (unless that's what the one "Tuning Ware" under Spells is supposed to be), which is all you could ever want in this kind of Deck.

In short, add consistency by playing more copies of your best cards, and work around them.

these plays don't really work, considering link rules exist.

There was mention of him maybe not playing with said rules, but considering he said made no indication of such, the assumption probably shouldn't be that he is playing the game incorrectly.

Archived