Metal Manatee

Thomas★Zero

64m5n5.png

Metal Manatee is a techy Water monster that can summon itself while you control 2 or more WATER monsters and when summon allows you to add Salvage from your deck or GY to your hand. In addition this card also works as a Machine Dupe target where you could get more Metal Manatee on the field.

In Water decks this can be handy for making Link Monsters like Mastar Boy and using the Salvage you searched to bring those cards that were used as Link Material back to your hand ready to be used again.

Now, I'm a regular Gishki player, and that Deck doesn't quite have the swarming capabilities to make this card playable, despite me running Salvage at 3. But the first thing that does come to mind is good ol' Frogs, with while it not being a Level 2, it makes it much easier to make Mistar Boy as you say, and while Salvage wasn't played before, it's not hard in Frogs to get 2 WATER monsters out on the field. You just need to open Swap Frog and a WATER monster to be able to Summon 2. Might hurt the consistency a little by forcing in these 3, but Salvage is a great card, and this card is helpful in that regard. My only complain is that it maybe be a little too strong in the fact that it can search from the GY as well; Salvage is a powerful card.

Archived