Nekogal Empress (The Cat-Fairy That Caught the Canary) (hey, that rhymed)

Black D'Sceptyr

nekogal_empress_by_bdsceptyr-dcevzrf.png

[spoiler=Nekogal Empress: Info]

EARTH/Beast-Type Xyz Effect Monster/Rank 6/2700 ATK/2650 DEF

Lore: 2 Level 6 monsters

You can also Xyz Summon this card by using 2 Beast and/or Beast-Warrior monsters whose difference in Levels equals 3 as materials. Once per turn, during the Main Phase (Quick Effect): You can detach 1 material from this card; negate the effects of 1 face-up monster on the field. If a Beast monster(s) you control is Tributed or banished by or to activate a card effect, including this card: You can place that many cards on the field on top of the Deck, but in any order. You can only use this effect of "Nekogal Empress" once per turn.

Our resident pussycat-fairy-straight from Nekogal #1's own flavor text, you could knock me down with a feather on that read-has an Xyz extension, and yes, the conditions for its alternate Summon do allow the use of Nekogals #1 and #2 to make it. But why you would do that and not just tech Uniflora into your Heraldic Beast Deck or something is beyond me.

So it quick-play non-targeting negates monsters and bounces cards onto the Deck if it's Tributed or banished since so many of the higher-up Beasts demand that (Behemoth, E.I. Cusillu, Mosaic,Yellow Baboon, the works), Plus, this works against the opponent too, so good luck Kaijuing or ABC-Dragon-Busting this threat!

S

lightly more usable Lightning Chidori for everyone! Maybe this competes with Photon Strike Bounzer for a spot, until the player recognizes most of the Rank 6 Numbers already loop them both outside of certain cases. Fun to dream.

I may be showcasing more Beast support in the upcoming days in Singles tho (and I KNOW I'll be showing you all Gradius support over in Multiples, tomorrow, but this card is the weakest of the former set, in my opinion.  

If it's otherwise tho, you let the proprietor of the BlaDeS of Change Workshop know.

(hey that rhymed, too, I'm on a roll)

Until the next card, folks, reviews, revelry, you know the drill.

BD'S, signing off.

Archived