Google translate telephone

Thar

Translate the above post to a language of your choice, translate it back and post the result. Repeat until you end up with the same result. Let's see how badly we can butcher a paragraph with this program.

Also make sure you put what language you translated it to and from.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Post the post on your choice of language, translate the results. Repeat until you get the same result. Let's see how bad we can hit one part of the program.

Also be sure to translate the language you have translated or came from.

Somali

Translate the above post into the language of your choice, translate it and post the results. Repeat until the same result is obtained. Let's see if you can slaugh a terrible paragraph with this program.

Also, please check which language you translated.

====
Japanese

上記の投稿をあなたが選んだ言語に翻訳し、翻訳して結果を投稿します。 同じ結果が得られるまで繰り返す。 このプログラムで段落をひどく虐殺できるかどうかを見てみましょう。

また、どの言語を翻訳したのかを確認してください。

(Part of me would've liked to run this through Google Translate Hawaiian, because that thing is nowhere near accurate, but...there are some words that are untranslatable at the moment, so...)

The above decision is to translate the language and can not be deleted after the event. Repeat until the same result is obtained. Please see if you can do with this massacre program.

Also, please make sure you are a literal language.

(Japanese.)

The decision above is to interpret the language and can not be dismissed after the event. Do it until it comes to that product. Check out if you can handle this weapon.

Similarly, make sure you have a professional language.

===
Māori

Ko te whakatau i runga ko te whakamaori i te reo me te kore e taea te whakakore i muri i te kaupapa. Me mahi ano kia tae noa mai ki taua hua. Tirohia koa mehemea ka taea e koe te mahi ki tenei kaupapa patu.

Waihoki, kia mohio koe he reo matatau.

(I'm pretty sure this is incorrect and probably missing long vowels in certain areas, but I don't speak the language so... /shrug)

The decision above is to translate the language and can not be kicked out after the event. Empty this product. Check if you can handle this weapon.

Likewise, make sure you have professional experience.

(French)

The above decision is to translate the language and can not be expelled after the event. Empty this product. Check whether you can handle this weapon.

Similarly, make sure you have a professional experience.

(Arabic)

القرار أعلاه هو ترجمة اللغة ولا يمكن طرده بعد الحدث. إفراغ هذا المنتج. تحقق ما إذا كان يمكنك التعامل مع هذا السلاح.

وبالمثل ، تأكد من أن لديك خبرة مهنية.

The above decision is to interpret the language and can not be rejected after the event. Do it until it comes to this product. Check if you can handle this weapon.

Similarly, make sure you have a professional language.

(Greek)

The above decision is to interpret the language and can not be rejected after the event. Do that until it comes to this product. Check if you can handle this tool.

Likewise, make sure you have a professional language.

(Indonesian)

Keputusan di atas adalah untuk menafsirkan bahasa dan tidak dapat ditolak setelah acara. Lakukan hal itu hingga sampai pada produk ini. Periksa apakah Anda dapat menangani alat ini.

Demikian juga, pastikan Anda memiliki bahasa profesional.

The above decision is a translation of the language and can not be rejected after the event. Do it away from this product. Make sure you can handle this tool.

Also, make sure you are using a professional language.

(Lithuanian)

The previous decision is the language of the language and can not be rejected after this incident. Remove it from this product. Be sure to manage this unit.

Also, be sure to use professional language.

(Spanish)

La decisión anterior es el idioma del idioma y no puede rechazarse después de este incidente. Eliminarlo de este producto. Asegúrese de administrar esta unidad.

Además, asegúrese de usar un lenguaje profesional.

The previous decision is the language of the tongue and will not be achieved after the incident. Uninstall this product. Make sure you are using this unit.

Also, be sure to use professional language.

(Zulu)

The original language decision is the language and will not be available after the event. Remove the following results. Make sure you use this device.

Make sure you are using a professional language.

(German)

Archived