Google translate telephone

Thar

The same result like the OP says. Yes Nah.

Ah. I almost think that's impossible. Oh well. :P

Aahahahah can not believe it! You must be a game! Oh my God, Zach! Try to put the card in the wrong direction!

Quiet! Want to know more?

Wow! But, it is written: is it an arrow, is it not here?

Is one note expected? You must have a card in the form of an arrow!

It seems vulnerable.

(Russian)

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ah. I almost think that's impossible. Oh well. :P

It happened with the first one and I did it, but someone didn't realize even with the previous post quoted. Then I should have just said it was the same result.

Aahahahah can not believe it! You must be a game! My God, Zach! Try to put the card in the wrong address!

Quiet! Do you want to know more?

Woohoo! But, it is written: is it an arrow, is it not here?

Is a note expected? You must have a letter in the form of an arrow!

It seems vulnerable.

(Spanish)

Ohhaha do not believe it! Must be a game! Oh my God, Zach! Try placing the card in the wrong address!

Quiet! Do you want to know more?

Ford World! But, it is written: Is it an arrow, right?

It seems weak.

(Arabic)

اهاهاهاها لا تصدقها! يجب أن تكون لعبة! يا إلهي ، زاك! حاول وضع البطاقة في العنوان الخطأ!

هادئ! هل تريد أن تعرف أكثر؟

فوردعالم! ولكن ، هو مكتوب: هل هو سهم ، أليس كذلك؟

هل من المتوقع وجود ملاحظة؟ يجب أن يكون لديك خطاب في شكل سهم!

يبدو ضعيفا.

Yes, I right-aligned the text.

Ohhaha, do not believe it! Must be a game! Oh my god, Zach! Try to put the card at the wrong address!

Calm! Do you want to know more?

Ford world! But it is written: is it an arrow, right?

It seems to be weak.

(German)

Ohhaha, do not believe it! Must be a game! Oh my god, Zach! Try to card at the wrong address!

Patience! You want to know more?

Ford World But it is written: it is an arrow, right?

Is a tentative note? You must have a letter in the form of an arrow!

It seems weak.

(Vietnamese)

====

Ohhaha, đừng tin! Phải là một trò chơi! Ôi trời ơi, Zach! Cố gắng để thẻ ở địa chỉ sai!

Điềm tĩnh! Bạn muốn biết thêm?

Thế giới Ford! Nhưng nó được viết: nó là một mũi tên, phải không?

Là một lưu ý dự kiến? Bạn phải có một lá thư dưới dạng một mũi tên!

Nó có vẻ yếu.

Wow, do not believe! It must be a game! My God, Zack! Try to get a map at the wrong address!

Patience! Want to know more?

Ford World But it's written: this is an arrow, is not it?

Is it a preliminary note? You must have a letter in the form of an arrow!

Looks weak.

(Bulgarian)

Where, do not believe! This is a game! O my God, Zack! Try to locate a map by default!

Long-suffering! Do you want to re-create?

Ford Ford But it's written: this is a flower, is not it?

Is this a first memo? Need to get a letter on the label!

Was weak.

Auhea, mai manaoio! He mea pāʻani kēia! E koʻu Akua, e Zack! E ho'āʻo e kiʻi i kahi palapala'āina ma ka helu kūwaho!

ʻO ke ahonui! Makemakeʻoe eʻike hou?

Ford Ford Akā ua kākauʻia: he pua kēia, 'aʻole anei?

He memo mua kēia? Ponoʻoe e loaʻa kahi leka ma keʻano o ka pua!

Ua nāwaliwali.

(Hawaiian)

Right, do not believe it! This is a game! O my God, sack! Try to find a consistent map!

Long Suffering! Do you want to come back?

Ford Ford But it's written: It has a flower, does it?

Is this the first memo? You must get a letter in the sign!

He is weak.

(Filipino)

Tama, huwag kang maniwala! Ito ay isang laro! O aking Diyos, sako! Subukan upang makahanap ng isang pare-parehong mapa!

Mahabang Paghihirap! Gusto mo bang bumalik?

Ford Ford Ngunit nakasulat ito: Mayroon itong bulaklak, hindi ba?

Ito ba ang unang memo? Dapat kang makakuha ng isang sulat sa sign!

Siya ay mahina.

Oh god a second Ford

Do not wait! This is a game! O my God, die! Try to find a consistent map!

Long-Suffering Do you want to come back?

Ford Ford Ma is written: It's a flower, is it?

Is this the first text? You will receive letters and marks!

It's weak.

(Igbo)

Do not wait! This is a game! O God, be thou dead! Try to find an attached map!

Tolerance How Do You Come Again?

Ford Ford And it's written: A flower, is not it?

Is this the first article? You will find books and symbols!

It is weak.

(Samoan)

Aua nei faatali! O se taaloga lenei! Le Atua e, ia e oti! Taumafai e suʻe se faʻafanua faʻapipiʻi!

Faʻapalepale Faʻafefea E te toe sau?

Ford Ford Ma ua tusia: O se fugalaau, a ea?

Pe o le uluaʻi tusitusiga lenei? O le ae mauaina tusi ma faailoga!

E vaivai.

Do not wait! this game! God is dead! Try searching for plans!

How can you cope with it?

Ford Ford seems to be bad: is not this?

Is this the first article? You will find books and symbols!

This is very weak.

(Maori)

===

Kaua e tatari! tenei kēmu! Te Atua, kua mate! Ngana ki te rapu mahere atu!

Me pehea e taea ai e koe te whakamanawanui?

Ford Ford me te mea he mea kino: He teka ianei tenei?

Koinei te tuhinga tuatahi? Ka kitea e koe nga pukapuka me nga tohu!

He ngoikore rawa tenei.

I do not have! This game! God is dead! Try searching for a plan!

How do you face?

Ford Ford Many: not?

Is the first article? You will find books and symbols!

This is very windy

(Thai)

ฉันไม่มี! เกมส์นี้! พระเจ้าตายแล้ว! ลองค้นหาแผนการ!

คุณจะเผชิญหน้าได้อย่างไร?

ฟอร์ดฟอร์ดหลาย ๆ คน: ไม่ได้หรือไม่

เป็นบทความแรก? คุณจะพบหนังสือและสัญลักษณ์!

นี้เป็นลมมาก

I do not have to! This game! God is dead! Seek advice!

How do you face it?

Many Ford Ford, right?

The first article? You'll find books and symbols?

favorite

(Latin)

EGO dont habent! Hoc ludum! Deus est mortuus! Experimentum quaeritis consilium!

Et quomodo tu faciem eam?

Ford Ford multi, ius?

Primum articulum? Youll 'reperio libros, symbola?

Est ventus

Okay, new one:

What the funk did you just funking say about me, you little jabroni? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the funk out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my funking words. You think you can get away with saying that sheet to me over the Internet? Think again, funker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're funking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little sheet. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your funking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will sheet fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're funking dead, kiddo.

Japanese:

Are you just funking about me, are you a little jabroni? I know that I have graduated from the top of my class with a navy seal. I am involved in the secret raid of Al Qeda a lot. I have been trained in gorilla warfare, I am the best sniper in the US Army. You are not mine, it is another goal. I will wipe you out with precision that I never saw on this planet ever. Do you think you can tell me that on the internet? Please think again. When I speak, I am contacting my secret network of US spies. Your IP is currently attacking. A storm that dispels a pathetic little thing calling your life. You are dead, a child. I can be anywhere, anytime anywhere. I can kill you in over 700 ways. That is only my bare hands. Not only is I thoroughly trained in unarmed battles, but it also has access to the entire US marine arsenal. In order to wipe away your miserable ass from the face of the continent, I will use it all the way. Perhaps you were holding your tongue if you knew what distrustful retaliation your small "smart" comment was trying to defeat you. But you could not, you did not, and now you are paying the price, you are a fool. I will blow fierce anger over you and you will get drowned with it. You are dead, Kid.

あなたは私のことについてちょうどファックしていましたか、あなたは小さな雌犬ですか?私はネイビーシールで私のクラスの一番上を卒業したことを知っています。私はアルクエダの秘密の襲撃に数多く関与しています。私はゴリラ戦で訓練されており、私は全米軍の一番の狙撃兵です。あなたは私のものではなく、もう一つの目標です。私はこの地球上でこれまでに一度も見られなかったような精度であなたを拭き取ってくれるでしょう。あなたは、インターネットで私にそのことを言ってもらえると思いますか?もう一度考えてください。私が話す時、私は米国のスパイの私の秘密のネットワークに連絡しています。あなたのIPは現在襲ってきています。あなたの人生と呼ぶ哀れな小さなことを払拭する嵐。あなたは死んでいるよ、子供。私はいつでも、いつでもどこにでもいることができます。私は700以上の方法であなたを殺すことができます。それは私の素手だけです。私は非武装の戦闘で徹底的に訓練されているだけでなく、米国海兵隊の兵器庫全体にアクセスできます。あなたの惨めなお尻を大陸の顔から拭き取るために、私はそれを全面的に使用します。もしあなただけがあなたの小さな「賢い」コメントがあなたを倒そうとしていた、どんな不信な報復を知っていたのであれば、たぶんあなたはあなたの舌を抱えていたでしょう。しかし、あなたができなかった、あなたはしなかった、そして今あなたは価格を支払っている、あなたはばかだ。私はあなたの上に激しい怒りを吹き込み、あなたはそれで溺れるでしょう。あなたは死んでいる、キッド。

funking just about me, you little dog! I know that we have a kind of Tharshish with the navy seal, I graduated from the top of my sight. The secret involved in the raid have a lot Qeda Al. We learned a gorilla warfare, I am the best kids in the US Army. It is not Mine, which is the end of the other. I will give you as exactly as I had never ever seen on this planet. Do not think, tell me, so that you can on the Internet? Please think again. While I have my secret contact network from the US. IP ID is currently charged. A storm that calling something a little dispels the miserable life. You are dead child. No one can be anywhere, at any time anywhere. I am not able to kill thee in the way 700. What is in my hand. I have not only trained in arms battles, but also has access to all of the US marine arsenal. Blot out the iniquities of the poor wretches, would you ever have to take it from the face of the order to bring forward an accusation, that ye may grow in every way. Have you with the language, if you knew what a small holding has lost the confidence of retaliation "smart" comment is not trying to win. And there could not have done it, and they're paying the price now, you are stupid. I blow the fierce and do not get overwhelmed. You are dead, Kid.

(Latin)

Archived