Photo

Heroic Champion - Aceleces (Talk About Wheaties-Box Ready)

- - - - - xyz warrior rank6 heroic champion challenger nistro BDScustoms

Necrobump!

Guest, the last post on this topic is over 30 days old and a new post will be considered as necrobumping!

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Black D'Sceptyr

Black D'Sceptyr

The Aspect-Advent Author

• Postseason Champion
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,767 posts
    Last Visit Today, 05:47 PM
  • Discord:https://discord.gg/DzHf9s3

heroic_champion___aceleces_by_bdsceptyr-

Heroic Champion - Aceleces: Info

WHAT YOU THOUGHT I WAS DONE WITH RANK 6s THIS WEEK? 

O NO

There's still one more beyond this, but let's have a look-see at my new cool cat. 

So this helps to search the Heroic backline, which I may also be improving soon, and allows you the ability to use them to burn the opponent-offering a way to put more pressure on the opponent without having to worry about the Battle Phase not petering out for you. 

Hefty stats, even for a Rank 6, and ease of Summoning conditions-that are less susceptible to abuse with the final caveat on it-may want to stack up on those rainy-day Reinforce Truths. Especially considering how insane it gets when you Summon Ambush Soldier with it to end an opponent's turn, like Scapegoat, then sack it on your turn and 

giphy__3__by_bdsceptyr-dcf2sqw.gif

instant Xyz fodder.

Actually, you could use Scapegoat on your opponent's turn and R.T.-into-Ambush on the Standby Phase after, should you lose a Token. REGARDLESS, this card is easy to make, easy to burn the opponent for, and easy to fill the backline with. Have fun with all that, lemme know if it's good enough.

Till the next card, folks, reviews, revelry, you know the drill.

BD'S, signing off.

BDS's new TCG/OCG Card Grading Metric
BD'S' 10 Credos of Cardmaking
The Eternal Debate: Can another Duel Spirit turned Boss-in-Three go together with Yubel in harmony?

I mean, s'not like I'm wholly obsessed with the greatest antagonist in Yugioh history some random Duel Spirit or something...

Posted Image

Brought to you by The BlaDeS of Change Workshop, now also available on DeviantArt.

And remember kids...

In this world, overcome the odds one card at a time. EVERYONE STARTS AS SCRAP. S'up to you whether you forge it into the change you want to see or not.

Black D'Sceptyr

Black D'Sceptyr

The Aspect-Advent Author

• Topic Starter
  • Postseason Champion
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,767 posts
    Last Visit Today, 05:47 PM
  • Discord:https://discord.gg/DzHf9s3

I ain't scared of no bumping

no bumping

no bumping

BDS's new TCG/OCG Card Grading Metric
BD'S' 10 Credos of Cardmaking
The Eternal Debate: Can another Duel Spirit turned Boss-in-Three go together with Yubel in harmony?

I mean, s'not like I'm wholly obsessed with the greatest antagonist in Yugioh history some random Duel Spirit or something...

Posted Image

Brought to you by The BlaDeS of Change Workshop, now also available on DeviantArt.

And remember kids...

In this world, overcome the odds one card at a time. EVERYONE STARTS AS SCRAP. S'up to you whether you forge it into the change you want to see or not.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users