Heroic Champion - Aceleces (Talk About Wheaties-Box Ready)

Black D'Sceptyr

heroic_champion___aceleces_by_bdsceptyr-

[spoiler=Heroic Champion - Aceleces: Info]

EARTH/Warrior-Type Xyz Effect Monster/Rank 6/3000 ATK/2700 DEF

Lore: 2 Level 6 Warrior monsters

You can also Xyz Summon this card by using 2 "Heroic" monsters you control as materials, including 1 or less Level 4 monsters. (Transfer their materials to this card.) You can only use each of these effects of "Heroic Champion - Aceleces" once per turn.
• You can banish 3 "Heroic" cards from your GY with different card types (Monster, Spell or Trap); inflict 1000 damage to your opponent for each banished card. 
• You can detach 1 material from this card; Set 1 "Heroic" Spell/Trap from your Deck or GY.

WHAT YOU THOUGHT I WAS DONE WITH RANK 6s THIS WEEK? 

O NO

There's still one more beyond this, but let's have a look-see at my new cool cat. 

So this helps to search the Heroic backline, which I may also be improving soon, and allows you the ability to use them to burn the opponent-offering a way to put more pressure on the opponent without having to worry about the Battle Phase not petering out for you. 

Hefty stats, even for a Rank 6, and ease of Summoning conditions-that are less susceptible to abuse with the final caveat on it-may want to stack up on those rainy-day Reinforce Truths. Especially considering how insane it gets when you Summon Ambush Soldier with it to end an opponent's turn, like Scapegoat, then sack it on your turn and 

giphy__3__by_bdsceptyr-dcf2sqw.gif

instant Xyz fodder.

Actually, you could use Scapegoat on your opponent's turn and R.T.-into-Ambush on the Standby Phase after, should you lose a Token. REGARDLESS, this card is easy to make, easy to burn the opponent for, and easy to fill the backline with. Have fun with all that, lemme know if it's good enough.

Till the next card, folks, reviews, revelry, you know the drill.

BD'S, signing off.

Archived