Welcome to Yugioh Card Maker Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

[Dae] Book Cover, The Picture of Dorian Gray

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Dae

Dae

Legendary Member

• Pretentious Prick

• 16,684 posts
    Last Visit 59 minutes ago
  • Alias:Dae
  • Spouse:Catman

Dorian_Grey.png

• Dad likes this

IiGVtCm.png1st_Place.png

Dad

Dad

I am your monster no longer.

• Juice

• 14,598 posts
    Last Visit 31 minutes ago
  • Discord:Pops#5515
  • Alias:Dad
  • Spouse:Hip-hop
I remember the day you showed me this. I never truly appreciated it until a few months ago when i found it saved on my pc.

Posted Image

Gangsters. Outlaws.

Thar

Thar

Bruh.

• Button Masher

• 11,951 posts
    Last Visit 5 minutes ago
  • Discord:Thar#3461
  • Spouse:Yennefer

Now sure how I feel about the effect on his face, but other than that I can definitely see a paperback of this on the shelf of my local Barnes & Noble.

Posted Image

(🔥)

(🔥)

Dabi on the haters

• Ace Investigator
  • 7,137 posts
    Last Visit 28 minutes ago
  • Alias:(parenthesis)
  • Spouse:cinnamon
The render is a bit too inclusive at the top of his hair. Gives it a weird glow that makes the image pop too much from the background.

Maybe some kind of gradients could soften the edge to make it all feel more cohesive

Dae

Dae

Legendary Member

• Topic Starter
  • Pretentious Prick

• 16,684 posts
    Last Visit 59 minutes ago
  • Alias:Dae
  • Spouse:Catman

The render is a bit too inclusive at the top of his hair. Gives it a weird glow that makes the image pop too much from the background.

Maybe some kind of gradients could soften the edge to make it all feel more cohesive

Yeah, probably need to change the base color a little bit on the render and erase that part. Wouldn't even need to soften the edge much, just refine the shades.

IiGVtCm.png1st_Place.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users