- Whoever gets 3 votes or most by deadline wins.
- Voters must explain their choices and elaborate on both cards; otherwise will be rejected.
- Card C votes are permitted.
- System of vetoes listed in section rules shall apply.
- Members will get a like for voting.
- Rules to be added as necessary (but I doubt this will be the case)
Make a support card for an archetype of choice
June 26th, 2018 @ 6:45 pm HST
Link 1 | FIRE | Reptile | Link | Effect
1 FIRE monster
(Quick Effect): You can send 1 "Evolsaur" monster from your Deck to the GY; Special Summon 1 Reptile Monster from your hand in face-down Defense Position, also your opponent's monsters must target it for attacks this turn while it remains face-up on the field. If this card is sent from the field to the GY: You can add 1 "Evo-" Spell/Trap Card from your Deck to your hand. You can only use each effect of this card's name once per turn.
Activate 2 of these effects and resolve in sequence.
• All monsters currently on the field lose 1000 ATK, except Rock monsters.
• Special Summon 1 "Triamid" monster from your Deck.
• Each time a "Triamid" Field Spell you control is sent to your GY this turn, immediately destroy 1 card your opponent controls (if any).
If you control a "Triamid" Field Spell and have no Traps in your GY, you can activate this card from your hand. You can only activate 1 "Triamid Origins" per turn.