- Whoever gets 3 votes or most by deadline wins.
- Voters must explain their choices and elaborate on both cards; otherwise will be rejected.
- Card C votes are permitted.
- System of vetoes listed in section rules shall apply.
- Members will get a like for voting.
- Rules to be added as necessary (but I doubt this will be the case)
Make a support card for an archetype of choice
June 26th, 2018 @ 6:45 pm HST
If this card is activated: You can send 1 Reptile "Worm" monster from your Deck to the GY, and if you do, draw 1 card. Face-down monsters you control cannot be targeted for attacks. If this card leaves the field: You can activate one of the following effects:
- Fusion Summon 1 "Worm" Fusion Monster from your Extra Deck, by banishing its Fusion Materials from your field or GY.
- Set 1 "W Nebula Meteorite" from your Deck.
Red-Eyes Black Flame Swordsman
Level 4 | DARK | Warrior | Effect
When this card is Normal or Special Summoned: You can target 1 face-up Warrior or “Red-Eyes” monster you control; equip 1 Level 3 or lower DARK Dragon monster from your hand or Deck to that target. You can banish this card from your GY; Fusion Summon 1 Fusion Monster that lists a "Red-Eyes" monster as Material from your Extra Deck, using monsters from your hand or field as Fusion Materials. You can only use each effect of “Red-Eyes Black Flame Swordsman” once per turn.