[SOFU] Even More Thunder Dragons

322_20180626085702_MrWVSNZlkZ5GdS738PC0P

Thunder Dragon Bird

Level 6 LIGHT Thunder Effect Monster

-You can only use each of this card name's (1) and (2) effects once per turn.
(1) You can discard this card; Special Summon 1 of your "Thunder Dragon" monsters, that is banished or is in your GY, except "Thunder Dragon Bird".
(2) If this card is banished or sent from the field to the GY: You can shuffle any number of cards from your hand into the Deck, then draw same number of cards.

Thunder Dragon Beast

Level 6 LIGHT Thunder Effect Monster

-You can only use each of this card name's (1) and (2) effects once per turn.
(1) You can discard this card; add to your hand, 1 of your "Thunder Dragon" monsters, that is banished or is in your GY, except "Thunder Dragon Beast".
(2) If this card is banished or sent from the field to the GY: You can Special Summon 1 "Thunder Dragon" monster from your Deck in Defense Position, but return it to the hand during the End Phase.

qUa87ov.png

Pay 800 Life Points, then target 1 of your banished LIGHT monsters; add that target to your hand.

Agreed. Light of Redemption is now a 3-of, based on the other Thunder Dragons.
Both of these are absolutely fantastic. They don't have the Quick Effects or Core or Lightning, but they add immense amounts of consistency through recycling and Special Summoning.

I am starting to fall in love with this Deck. I can't wait to see what S/T support they're getting (you know they're getting it).

Anyone thinking a Thunder Dragon-Invoked hybrid?  I mean, for the most part, it looks like the Normal Summon is gonna be pretty open and you actually gain advantage on both sides by banishing stuff with Invocation.  If you could get out both Super Thunder Dragon and Caliga, that could pretty easily shut down a turn which could be enough to give a win.

It's a shame that half of these are DARK, I'd dare say Soul of Purity and Light would be incredible in this Deck. It might even still be worth *trying*. It's amazing though how much this all goes together, and the amount of synergy is all in spades. The discard to SS and discard to recycle on these is incredible, and having it trigger the big guy is honestly a lot better than I initially thought. I'm not sure if this archetype will make a splash in the game, but it seems rather fun to play, and I might try it if I decide to get off the Darkness hype train.

Opening Allure of darkness/ Gold Sarch is definitely 1/2 card Superbolt Combo.

active allure.

banish bolt > add bird

active bird, ss bolt.

tribute it make superbolt.

active allure.

banish beastial.

beastial ss bolt from deck.

active any other thunder dragon from hand.

tribute it as superbolt.

active gold s. banish bolt.

bolt > bird

active bird, SS bolt

tribute bolt, SS superbolt

active gold s. banish beastial

beastial ss bolt from deck

active any other thunder from hand

tribute it as superbolt

2 thunders in GY for protection.

doesn't consume ur Normal S

Archived