[SOFU] Thunder Dragon Aeon

Thunder Dragon Aeon

LLBpJFe.png?1

Level 8 DARK Thunder Effect Monster

-Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. Must first be Special Summoned (from your hand) by banishing 1 LIGHT and 1 DARK monsters from your GY.

(1) Once per turn, if a monster effect is activated in the hand: This card gains 300 ATK until the end of this turn.

(2) When this card destroys an opponent's monster by battle: You can banish 1 card from your GY; add 1 Thunder monster from your Deck to your hand.

(3) Once per turn, during your opponent's End Phase: You can target 1 of your banished cards; place it on the top or bottom of your Deck.

And topping all of these great Thunder Dragon reveals off is the Main Deck Boss Monster: an in-house Chaos Dragon.
He is on paper 2800, but it's so easy to get him to 3100, especially since a few of these Thunder Dragons have in-hand Quick Effects. Best idea would be to use a Core to make him 3600.
He banishes to search, helping the Deck on multiple Levels, since they all have some sort of recursion effects when banished from the GY.
And he recycles your banished cards to potentially set up your next turn.

While he has no inherent protection, he does so much for the Deck that it's quite balanced.

I want to build this Deck.

Well, it does activate their effects and all, I guess having another boss monster couldn't hurt, when you are unlikely to have access to more than 1 Extra Deck monster, as they don't have the speed for Link Monsters I feel. The fact that the hand thing is only OPT is pretty lame, would like to boost it up a lot, but it's fine, already has good stats, but that it's your opponent's End Phase that places, seems really mediocre, yeah you have an in-house way to get back your Thunder Dragon to search them again, which is nice, but seems unlikely you'll get to use that too much.

Archived