Welcome to Yugioh Card Maker Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Make Pack Filler Game

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
54 replies to this topic

Krawler

Krawler

• Members
  • 40 posts
    Last Visit Sep 01 2018 03:40 AM

Dawnslayer Redemtion
Normal spell
If you control one dark level 8 warrior monster draw 1 card. If this card is in the graveyard you can banish it; half the attack ofrom all monsters your opponent controls.

make a ritual monster with gimmicky effects

8bit Moonside

8bit Moonside

• Members
  • 11 posts
    Last Visit Today, 04:04 PM

Life Force Guardian

Level 6 | LIGHT | Warrior | Ritual/Effect

2400 / 2000

This card can only be Ritual Summoned with the Ritual Spell Card, "Life Force Offering." If your LP is a multiple of 1500: Monsters you control cannot be destroyed by card effects. At the End Phase of a turn where your LP is under 1500: Send this card to the GY.

Good protection... that goes away as soon as you take any damage that isn't exactly 1500. And the obligatory Ritual Spell:

Life Force Offering

Ritual Spell

This card is used to Ritual Summon "Life Force Guardian". You must also Tribute monsters whose total Levels equal 6 or more from the field or your hand.

Next: A card that's only useful if you have a specific number(s) of cards in your deck.

Krashkube

Krashkube

Spooky Member

• Advanced Members
  • 452 posts
    Last Visit Today, 11:04 AM

Last Stand of the Dying

Normal Spell

If you have no cards in your Deck: Inflict 4000 damage to your opponent.

gl lmao

next: Fusion support for an arche with no fusion support

read at your own risk

AkibaSilver

AkibaSilver

• Members
  • 72 posts
    Last Visit Sep 11 2018 10:30 AM

Dark Magical Meld

Continuous Spell Card

Fusion Monsters that list "Dark Magician" or "Dark Magician Girl" as a Fusion Material cannot leave the field, except by battle.

This feels like it's almost usable. Key word being almost. Add in a little back-up effect for when it gets destroyed, make it a little broader, you might be onto something.

Next: Link 1 with a forward pointing arrow.

ArcDesMaster

ArcDesMaster

• Members
  • 127 posts
    Last Visit Sep 23 2018 03:12 AM
Reformed Croc
WATER
Reptile/Link/Effect
ATK 500
LINK-1
T
1 Reptile monster
If this card is Link Summoned: You can add 1 Level 4 or lower Reptile monster from your Deck to your hand. You can only use this effect of "Reformed Croc" once per turn. Monsters your opponent controls lose 500 ATK for each Reptile monster in your GY.

Seriously, Reptiles are not that good.

Tuner for a Link archetype (like what Crusadia Arboria is for Crusadia).

Flash Flyer - Sakura

Flash Flyer - Sakura

大閃光の心霊龍主人公

• Moderators

• 40,365 posts
    Last Visit 8 minutes ago
  • Discord:Sakura#2014
  • Spouse:Latias and Sapphy-chan

Calibrokket Dragon (supposed to be named after the gun diameter, but idk)

Level 3 | DARK | Dragon | Tuner | Effect

1300/1200
When a Link Monster's effect is activated that targets this face-up card on the field (Quick Effect): You can destroy this card, then banish 1 card from your opponent's hand, face-down. During the End Phase, if this card is in the GY because it was destroyed on the field by battle or card effect and sent there this turn: You can Special Summon 1 "Rokket" monster from your Deck, except "Calibrokket Dragon". You can only use each effect of "Calibrokket Dragon" once per turn.

And there's your answer for how Revolver is summoning his new boss (I suppose...)

Filler Link 3 or higher monster

(i.e. Go make a budget one that people can afford if released and still workable)

Card Directory and TCG Decks
Viva Club Espeon!
Extra Images / GFX stuff
Zootopia GIFs (I have too many of them in here -_-)
Character results
YCM Accolades

IzFJLd3.pngJAYSUMQ.gif

Pokémon X / AS / Sun FC: 4098-4005-6931

(If you add my code, make sure you tell me so I can add you back)

~~~~

~~~~

• 2,992 posts
    Last Visit

Seriously, Reptiles are not that good.

They are now. Seriously, this card is broken and defo not pack filler. Anyway:

Garbage King

DARK

¬

L   v

Fiend/Link/Effect

3 Level 5 or higher monsters

If this card is Link Summoned: You can draw 1 card, also you cannot Special Summon for the rest of the turn. Once per turn, during the Standby Phase: Gain 2000 LP.

2600/LINK 3

A cantrip/upstart goblin that has a few too many restrictions to be used.

RedHood0122

RedHood0122

• Members
  • 23 posts
    Last Visit Today, 10:37 AM

The Price

Normal Spell

You can draw 1 card. But for the rest of the turn, you cannot Special Summon. You cannot Normal Summon or Set. You cannot also add any more cards to your hand.

Next: An effect monster that cannot be Normal Summoned.

Draconus297

Draconus297

Dragon Lord

• AGM Founder
  • 5,545 posts
    Last Visit 22 minutes ago
Psionic Re-Threader
LIGHT - Level 8 - Psychic/Effect - 800/3000
Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. If 3 or more Psychic-Type monsters leave the field simultaneously: You can Special Summon this card from your hand, then increase this card's ATK by half the combined ATK of the monsters that left the field. At the start of the Damage Step, if this card attacks a monster that was Special Summoned from the Extra Deck, and you control no other monsters: This card gains ATK equal to half the ATK of the attack target, also the attack target's effects are negated. Up to twice per turn, after this card attacked, you can banish 3 Psychic-Type monsters from your Graveyard: This card's ATK is increased by 800, also it can declare an additional attack this turn.

A 4600 beater
I'm also on DeviantART
I'm in the AGM, as its founder
Oh, and CowCow says I'm a Tyrunt.One of these days I will evolve . . .
But I am a Pokémon of my own

Posted Image

October's AGM Deck Challenge:
Anime cards and archetypes!
PM me for more details on AGM Deck Challenges, for your chance at 1000 Points!

SKDRKF CNMLKQNKQ:
PADE XACQZIMTS!

~~~~

~~~~

• 2,992 posts
    Last Visit

Ultimate Feldspar Dragon

EARTH

Level 12

Dragon/Synchro

1 Tuner + 2+ non-Tuner monsters

4600/3700

A WATER 0/1800 Level 3 Tuner handtrap

Perry Ellis.

Perry Ellis.

Advanced Member

• Advanced Members
  • 206 posts
    Last Visit Today, 05:24 PM
Cameraman Pigeon and Reporter Frog
WATER l level 3 | aqua | Tuner | Effect
If your opponent would reveal a card(s) in their hand, you can send this card from your hand to the GY then activate the following effect based on the Type of card(s) revealed:
Monster: place that card on the bottom of the deck, then negate the effect.
Spell: add that card to your hand, then negate the effect.
Trap: set that card to your side of the field, then negate the effect.
You can only use the effect of “Cameraman Pigeon and Reporter Frog“ once per turn.
0/1800

Retrain of a normal monster that supports its own type

Draconus297

Draconus297

Dragon Lord

• AGM Founder
  • 5,545 posts
Tiny Tuned Dragon
WIND - Level 2 - Dragon/Tuner/Effect - 600/700
If a Dragon-Type monster(s) you control is destroyed, and all monsters you controlled before that monster(s) was destroyed were Dragon-Type: You can Special Summon this card from your hand in face-up Attack Position, then both players draw 1 card. If this card is Special Summoned this way, and you control no other cards: Inflict 100 damage to your opponent for each Dragon-Type monster in your Graveyard. You can only activate each effect of "Tiny Tuned Dragon" once per turn.

Say hello to a monster that will rarely, if ever, be good for much of anything, except as an odd finisher for Rokkets if you only had the Borrels on field.

Make a card that would be an amazing searcher for an archetype that lacks one . . . but that is too conditional to matter in any conceivable way.
I'm also on DeviantART

Posted Image

SKDRKF CNMLKQNKQ:
PADE XACQZIMTS!

Flash Flyer - Sakura

Flash Flyer - Sakura

大閃光の心霊龍主人公

• Moderators

• 40,365 posts
    Last Visit 8 minutes ago
  • Discord:Sakura#2014
  • Spouse:Latias and Sapphy-chan

Mist Valley Grand Convocation

Normal Spell

If you control no cards and have no cards in your hand: Add 4 "Mist Valley" monsters from your Deck and/or GY to your hand, then you can Special Summon 1 of them, also you cannot Special Summon other monsters the turn you activate this effect. You can only activate 1 "Mist Valley Grand Convocation" per Duel.

Last time I checked, they got no searchers (same could be said for a lot of the 5Ds DT archetypes), but yeah, gotta be going broke on cards and hope you can sit on that one monster for the turn.

Extra Deck monster with negative effects for controller.

Card Directory and TCG Decks
Viva Club Espeon!
Extra Images / GFX stuff
Zootopia GIFs (I have too many of them in here -_-)
Character results
YCM Accolades

IzFJLd3.pngJAYSUMQ.gif

Pokémon X / AS / Sun FC: 4098-4005-6931

(If you add my code, make sure you tell me so I can add you back)

President Frank Underwood

President Frank Underwood

#FU2016

• Topic Starter
  • POTUS
  • 11,661 posts
    Last Visit A minute ago
  • Alias:Dan

Plasma Golem
FIRE/Thunder/Link/Effect/3000 ATK/LINK-1
N
1 monster
Cannot attack if there isn't a monster in the zone this card points to. Cannot be used as a Link Material. Cannot be Tributed. Unaffected by your card effects. During your Standby Phase: Give control of 1 other monster you control to your opponent or take 2000 damage.

Next: Make a card that is an effect version of a Rube Goldberg machine. It does something incredibly complicated that ultimately results in a game state that could have been accomplished using a much more simple effect.

Draconus297

Draconus297

Dragon Lord

• AGM Founder
  • 5,545 posts
Bombardier Up-Blaster
DARK - Level 4 - Machine/Effect - 500/0
If your opponent Summons exactly 1 monster: You can Set 1 Spell/Trap Card from either player's Graveyard to an unoccupied Zone on the appropriate side of the field, but a card Set this way cannot be activated. You can only activate this effect of this card's name once per turn. Once per turn, during either player's turn, if a card is Set to a Spell/Trap Zone: You can immediately destroy that Set card, then inflict 200 damage to your opponent. Your opponent takes no damage for the rest of the turn after you activate this effect.

A Machine Dupe target that can be Black Salvo'd is pretty cool . . . but the effect is basically just a once per turn 200 burn that sets off the floating effects of certain backrow. Plus, if you use it, you're unable to get in any other damage that turn! It has a niche use of maybe just locking up your opponent's backrow one card at a time, but you won't be accomplishing much with that except against the anti-meta floodgate roly-poly Decks, or maybe Sky Strikers if your opponent is actually incompetent and doesn't realize what you're doing.

Make a generic card that would be really good if just one word was changed. For example, a powerful effect that only triggers on the Normal Summon, or in an irrelevant Phase, or perhaps has just one too many conditions on something it Summons.
I'm also on DeviantART

Posted Image

SKDRKF CNMLKQNKQ:
PADE XACQZIMTS!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users