Draconus297

Dragon Lord

• AGM Founder
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,872 posts
    Last Visit 10 minutes ago
Rokket Reload
Normal Trap
If your opponent activates a Normal Spell/Trap Card or effect while you control a "Rokket" monster: Negate the activation and banish that card, and if you do; destroy 1 card on the field. You can banish this card from your Graveyard to target 1 DARK Dragon Link monster you control: That target gains the following effect:
●Once per turn, you can target 1 other monster on the field (Quick Effect): Special Summon 1 DARK Dragon monster from your Graveyard with less ATK than the target in Defense Position.
A monster can only gain this effect once this way.

Really powerful? Yeah. Wide array of neat things to do with the banish effect? Yeah. However, the negate is narrow and the banish requires setup that you might not always have.

Create a card that could reasonably feature artwork of two protagonist ace monsters (say, Stardust and Odd-Eyes) in an attack clash.
I'm also on DeviantART
I'm in the AGM, as its founder
Oh, and CowCow says I'm a Tyrunt.One of these days I will evolve . . .
But I am a Pokémon of my own

Posted Image

November/December AGM Deck Challenge:
Burn damage OR single-card support!
PM me for more details on AGM Deck Challenges, for your chance at 1000 Points!

SKDRKF CNMLKQNKQ:
PADE XACQZIMTS!

Libracor

Libracor

Spooky Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 463 posts
    Last Visit 14 minutes ago

Dark Magic Spiral Strike

Quick-Play Spell

Activate only while there are a DARK Spellcaster-type monster and a DARK Dragon-type monster in your Pendulum Zones, as well as at least 1 DARK Dragon-type or Spellcaster-type monster on the Field. Negate the effects of all Spell and Trap cards, except for the effects of Pendulum cards.

Make a Link monster that punishes the Extra Deck

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users