Welcome to Yugioh Card Maker Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Pimp My Card Game

- - - - -

Necrobump!

Guest, the last post on this topic is over 30 days old and a new post will be considered as necrobumping!

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

President Frank Underwood

#FU2016

• POTUS
  • 11,621 posts
    Last Visit Yesterday, 09:28 PM
  • Alias:Dan

Well, we have "Remake A Card", "Single Into Archetype", and "Support An Archetype".
Now, let's take some of our favorite monsters and give them either some long-deserved attention, or just making a new form.

Rules:
1. As before, the person above you has a prompt. Follow it to the best of your ability and make a card. This prompt involves making a new form for an existing card.
2. Then, end this with your own prompt, so the person below you can make your request.

3. To differentiate this from "Remake A Card", we are going to make sure that these cards are NOT the same cards as before. You are allowed to retrain, tweak, or do whatever to that card, as long as it fits the prompt, and it has a different name than the original.

4. This includes giving an overhaul to old cards to make them fit the modern power creep, or making something that's strictly better than the original.

5. Also, to distinguish this, you do not have to make a single card. If inspiration strikes you and you want to go all modern YGO and make an entire series or archetype out of a single idea, a la the as-of-this-writing new Thunder Dragon cards, more power to you.

6. Just make sure to follow the rules of this subforum while doing so.
7. And have fun.

To kick things off, let's revisit an oldie but goldie. Make an /Assault Mode version of any Synchro that doesn't have one yet.

AkibaSilver

AkibaSilver

• Members
  • 72 posts
    Last Visit Sep 11 2018 10:30 AM

Black Rose Dragon/Assault Mode

Level 9 | Fire | Dragon | Effect

Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. Can only be Special Summoned by the effect of "Assault Mode Activate". When this card is summoned: you can destroy all cards on your opponent's field. Once per turn: you can banish 1 Plant monster from your GY, then target one monster your opponent controls; change that target to face-up attack position, if it is not already, then its ATK becomes 0 until the end of this turn. When this card on the field is destroyed: you can Special Summon 1 "Black Rose Dragon" from your GY.

2900 ATK 2300 DEF

Next: Give Umi some love, and upgrade it for the modern age

Perry Ellis.

Perry Ellis.

Advanced Member

• Advanced Members
  • 182 posts
    Last Visit Yesterday, 10:25 PM

Umilantis

Field Spell

This card's name is also treated as "Umi". Once per turn you can add 1 Fish, Sea Serpent, or Aqua monster from your Deck to your hand, then send 1 card from your hand to the GY. WATER monsters you control cannot be targeted by your opponent's card effects.

Once per turn during either player's turn, when when a  WATER monster(s) would be destroyed, you can send 1 card from your hand to the Gy instead. 

Next: Retrain Winged dragon of the fortress 

Bringerofcake

Bringerofcake

"Cad! Beast! Pervert! Devil!"

• α
  • 9,510 posts
    Last Visit Today, 12:33 AM

Winged Guardian, Second Defender of the Fortress

WIND

Dragon/Effect

4/1400/1200

If only your opponent controls monsters, you can Special Summon this card (from your hand). Once per turn: you can target 1 Defense Position monster on the field; destroy it, and if you do, inflict damage to your opponent equal to half its DEF on the field.

Kiiiiiind of a shout out to the Panik duel, but with more punch to it.

I always liked Number 101: Silent Honor ARK. Bonus points if you make it Astral Force related

Posted Image

#FU2016

• Topic Starter
  • POTUS
  • 11,621 posts
    Last Visit Yesterday, 09:28 PM
  • Alias:Dan

Number 101: Silent Honor ARKANGEL
Water/Aqua/Xyz/Effect/Rank 6/2600 ATK/1600 DEF
2 Level 6 monsters
If this card is Xyz Summoned: Negate the effects of all face-up cards your opponent controls, until the end of the turn. During your Main Phase (Quick Effect): You can detach 1 material from this card to target 1 face-up card your opponent controls; negate it until your opponent's next Standby Phase. You can only use this effect of "Number 101: Silent Honor ARKANE" once per turn, unless this card has "Number 101: Silent Honor ARK" attached to it as material, in which case, you can only use this effect of "Number 101: Silent Honor ARKANE" up to twice per turn. Once per turn: You can detach any number of materials from this card, then target a number of face-up cards on the field whose effects are negated, up to the number of materials detached by this effect +1; attach those target(s) to this card as material(s). When this card leaves the field: You can target 1 "Number 101: Silent Honor ARK" in your GY; Special Summon it, and if you do, you can attach up to 3 "Number" Xyz Monsters from your Extra Deck to the target as materials.

Because who doesn't love mass negation.

Make a High King version of a D/D/D Extra Deck monster that doesn't have a High King version.

Bringerofcake

Bringerofcake

"Cad! Beast! Pervert! Devil!"

• α
  • 9,510 posts
    Last Visit Today, 12:33 AM

D/D/D Master Sniper King William

DARK

Fiend/Xyz/Effect

2 Level 6 Fiend monsters

R62600/2300

You can also Xyz Summon "D/D/D Master Sniper King William" by using 1 other Rank 6 or lower "D/D" Xyz monster you control. (Transfer its Materials to this card.) Cannot be attacked while you control another "D/D/D" monster with a different name. Once per turn (Quick Effect): You can send 1 "D/D" or "Dark Contract" card from your hand/Deck to the GY; 1 monster on the field loses 1000 ATK and DEF, also its controller takes 1000 damage. You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card, then target 1 "D/D" monster in your GY whose Rank/Level is lower than the Rank/Level of the "D/D" monsters you control; Special Summon that target. You can only use this effect of "D/D/D Master Sniper King William" once per turn.

Take an EARTH boss who is overshadowed by the rest of its Deck, and give it an upgrade.

Posted Image

Flash Flyer - Sakura

Flash Flyer - Sakura

大閃光の心霊龍主人公

• Moderators

• 39,906 posts
    Last Visit 13 minutes ago
  • Discord:Sakura#2014
  • Spouse:Latias and Sapphy-chan

I got an idea for one.

U.A. Superstar Playmaker

Level 10 | EARTH | Warrior | Effect

3000/2200

Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. You can Special Summon this card from your hand by shuffling 2 "U.A." cards or 1 "U.A. Playmaker" you control or from your hand into the Deck. You can only Special Summon "U.A. Superstar Playmaker" this way once per turn. If this card was Special Summoned by shuffling "U.A. Playmaker" into the Deck, it cannot be targeted or destroyed by your opponent's effects. Once per turn, if a "U.A." monster you control battles an opponent's monster: You can have that monster gain 1000 ATK until the end of the Damage Step.

(Now you have a reason to run Playmaker in U.A. because otherwise he does suck, and I'm saying this as a U.A. player on the side. Also because they kinda suck now too, considering Konami's being stupid and not giving them more Level 4 and under)

Make a better Main Deck upgrade to Dark Magician

Card Directory and TCG Decks
Viva Club Espeon!
Extra Images / GFX stuff
Zootopia GIFs (I have too many of them in here -_-)
Character results
YCM Accolades

IzFJLd3.pngJAYSUMQ.gif

Pokémon X / AS / Sun FC: 4098-4005-6931

(If you add my code, make sure you tell me so I can add you back)

ArcDesMaster

ArcDesMaster

• Members
  • 127 posts
    Last Visit Aug 23 2018 02:56 AM
Dark Magician Lord
★★★★★★★★
DARK
Spellcaster/Effect
ATK 2800
DEF 2400
Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. Must be Special Summoned (from your hand) by Tributing 1 "Dark Magician" you control and revealing 1 Spell/Trap from your hand that specifically lists the card "Dark Magician" in its text. If you activate a Spell/Trap: You can target 1 card your opponent controls; destroy it. You can only use this effect of "Dark Magician Lord" once per turn. Once per turn, if "Dark Magician" is Special Summoned to your field (except during the Damage Step): You can draw 1 card.

A zombie counterpart for an upgraded version of an existing monster (e.g. a Zombie counterpart for Neo Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon).

Flash Flyer - Sakura

Flash Flyer - Sakura

大閃光の心霊龍主人公

• Moderators

• 39,906 posts
    Last Visit 13 minutes ago
  • Discord:Sakura#2014
  • Spouse:Latias and Sapphy-chan

Red-Eyes Shadow Metal Zombie Dragon

Level 10 | DARK | Zombie | Effect

2800/2400

Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. Must first be Special Summoned from your hand by banishing 2 Zombie monsters you control. Once per turn: You can activate 1 of these effects;

● Special Summon 1 Zombie monster from the GY. It cannot be used as material for a Summon this turn.

● Send 1 Zombie monster from your Deck to the GY.

You can only control 1 "Red-Eyes Darkness Zombie Metal Dragon".

Welp, this is asking for abuse in light of SR07 / Zombie World stuff. You already know what REDMD does already.

Retrain a vanilla that only exists on OCG-side.

List from YGOrganization

Card Directory and TCG Decks
Viva Club Espeon!
Extra Images / GFX stuff
Zootopia GIFs (I have too many of them in here -_-)
Character results
YCM Accolades

IzFJLd3.pngJAYSUMQ.gif

Pokémon X / AS / Sun FC: 4098-4005-6931

(If you add my code, make sure you tell me so I can add you back)

Draconus297

Draconus297

Dragon Lord

• AGM Founder
  • 5,450 posts
    Last Visit Today, 11:23 AM
Beautiful Terror Tamer
EARTH - Level 5 - Warrior/Effect - 1750/1500
If you control a Level 5 or higher Normal monster with 1800 or less ATK, and your opponent Special Summons a monster, you can discard this card: Take control of the Summoned monster, but destroy it during the End Phase. If you Normal or Special Summon "Beautiful Beast Tamer": You can add this card from your Graveyard to your hand, and if you do; draw 1 card. You can only activate this effect of this card's name once per turn.

Help turn this into an archetype- give Beautiful Beast Tamer a second retrain!
I'm also on DeviantART
I'm in the AGM, as its founder
Oh, and CowCow says I'm a Tyrunt.One of these days I will evolve . . .
But I am a Pokémon of my own

Posted Image

August's AGM Deck Challenge:
Don't touch the banlist!
PM me for more details on AGM Deck Challenges, for your chance at 1000 Points!

SKDRKF CNMLKQNKQ:
PADE XACQZIMTS!

BatMed

BatMed

love me 💕 like you

• Elite Members
  • 1,711 posts
    Last Visit Today, 10:21 AM

Tyrannous Beast Tamer

EARTH | Warrior / Fusion / Effect

Level 5 | 1750 / 1500

2 Level 5 "Tamer" monsters

Must either be Fusion Summoned, or Special Summoned by Tributing 1 Level 5 "Tamer" monster while your opponent controls a Special Summoned monster (in which case you do not use “Polymerization”). Gains ATK equal to the combined ATK of monsters you control that your opponent originally owns. (Quick Effect): You can Tribute 1 monster you control, except a Level 5 "Tamer" monster; inflict damage to your opponent equal to half the Tributed monster's ATK on the field. You can only use this effect of "Tyrannous Beast Tamer" once per turn.

Next: Retrain "Shadow Tamer" and/or "Monster Tamer" into something that works with this and the aforementioned "Tamer" card.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users