Welcome to Yugioh Card Maker Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Black and White Doodles

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

General Dark Fiend

General Dark Fiend

Fresh Member

• Members
  • 3 posts
    Last Visit Jun 29 2018 12:17 PM

I decided I should make my own card game, dont know the rules yet but the artork will be black and white, this is the first batch, some of them have their names. So as it follows: Gryphon , [Insect thing], queen of the sea, crane of white, mushroom lady, minotaur,[no idea], tiger flower, butterffly, medusa.

En583bB.png

Sleepy

Sleepy

;9

• Soothing Star~
  • 13,066 posts
    Last Visit Today, 01:55 AM

They fit in as a sort of "symbol" aesthetic. Like they could belong to stylish carvings on tiles or a game that has a set amount and types of pieces. Though beyond that, good luck with your project.

The images have a pretty unified look to them, that's good.

Armz Stand Sig
Le Crayon Corner~
Goats
Other sigs

Tormented

Tormented

Placebo Admin

• Moderators
  • 6,445 posts
    Last Visit 10 minutes ago
  • Discord:Ash#9999

It's certainly an interesting style, I'm not much of an actual artist but I think it has a very distinct style which is important.

Wish I could add more but I think to focus on the style you have and refining it how you see it is probably the best way to go.

"Off my chair, jester. The King sits there"

-

C A D E A U P O U R M O I

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users