Photo

Sceptyr's Singles (On Cloud-ian Nine) (9/9)

- - - - - cloudian water fire earth wind fairy rock pyro fiend BDScustoms

Necrobump!

Guest, the last post on this topic is over 30 days old and a new post will be considered as necrobumping!

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Black D'Sceptyr

Black D'Sceptyr

The Aspect-Advent Author

• Postseason Champion
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,766 posts
    Last Visit Today, 08:04 AM
  • Discord:https://discord.gg/DzHf9s3
Cloudians - The New Monsters

Cloudians: The New Spells/Traps

ahh.....Cloudians, the Counter Fairy Deck even fewer people talk about than the other. Had some usability in Goat Format considering the power of Ultimate Offering and the accursed ability of Altus, but are wholly useless in this day and age. 

So how to solve them? 

With cards like...

Mist Phantom - that is an easy-bake Cloudian that can benefit from LP messing around, and funnel out Cloud Spell/Trap Cards from the Deck, of which I've made some use of before in Cloudian support.

Coal Dust -  that can turn your opponent's Special Summoning sprees into a LP Sink Drain a la Lycoris. 

Hailstorm-that works as an ATK-stack Honest that also belays other targeting effects, and retrieves Cloud stuff from the GY.

Genitus - that basically offers a first-turn base for Cloudians and searches more at the drop of a stack of LP. 

With all these and more, the Cloudian Collection is set to put down a stormy shroud on your opponent's bright day of Yugioh playing god I'm so horrible at segues and that is not helping

Anyways, BD'S, signing off. Watch this line folks, more cards are coming soon.

UPDATE I: Oldies but goodies coming in, we've got Take II on the new Cloudians I made over in Advanced Singles- Cloudian - Nocturnalucent and Cerulean Summon Cloud, its Ritual Spell.

UPDATE II: HELLO WE'VE GOT US A FUSION. OH AND WHAT'S THIS A USABLE CLOUDIAN TRAP TO FUSION SUMMON IT TOO? Jeepers.

Edited by Black D'Sceptyr, 21 July 2018 - 06:47 PM.

BDS's new TCG/OCG Card Grading Metric
BD'S' 10 Credos of Cardmaking
The Eternal Debate: Can another Duel Spirit turned Boss-in-Three go together with Yubel in harmony?

I mean, s'not like I'm wholly obsessed with the greatest antagonist in Yugioh history some random Duel Spirit or something...

Posted Image

Brought to you by The BlaDeS of Change Workshop, now also available on DeviantArt.

And remember kids...

In this world, overcome the odds one card at a time. EVERYONE STARTS AS SCRAP. S'up to you whether you forge it into the change you want to see or not.

Black D'Sceptyr

Black D'Sceptyr

The Aspect-Advent Author

• Topic Starter
  • Postseason Champion
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,766 posts

Updated with the new Cloudian - Nocturnalucent and Cerulean Summon cloud, updated from their singles debut here.

The Eternal Debate: Can another Duel Spirit turned Boss-in-Three go together with Yubel in harmony?

I mean, s'not like I'm wholly obsessed with the greatest antagonist in Yugioh history some random Duel Spirit or something...

Posted Image

Brought to you by The BlaDeS of Change Workshop, now also available on DeviantArt.

And remember kids...

In this world, overcome the odds one card at a time. EVERYONE STARTS AS SCRAP. S'up to you whether you forge it into the change you want to see or not.

Black D'Sceptyr

Black D'Sceptyr

The Aspect-Advent Author

• Topic Starter
  • Postseason Champion
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,766 posts

UPDATED once more, and permanently, with the Cloudian Fusion Tropical Tempest, and the Cloudian Trap Converging Cloudian.

Posted Image

And remember kids...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users