Welcome to Yugioh Card Maker Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Call of the Appartional

- - - - - Revised Anime COTH

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

BGM キャノン

BGM キャノン

ガーベージ アーティスト (Garbage Artist)

• Advanced Members
  • 980 posts
    Last Visit 10 minutes ago

Call of the Apparitional
[Continuous Trap]

You can discard 1 card; Special Summon up to 3 Normal Zombie monsters from your GY, and then place 1 Hauned Counter on this card. You can only use this effect of "Call of the Appartional" once per turn. Monsters Summoned by this card's effect gain 300 ATK for each Haunted Counter on this card.

Design Notes

"Aspire to be bad at everything you do, you will gradually become a diamond in a pile of garbage" - anonymous

Awards I didn't expect winning

Flash Flyer - Sakura

Flash Flyer - Sakura

大閃光の心霊龍主人公

• Moderators

• 39,225 posts
    Last Visit Today, 05:53 AM
  • Discord:Sakura#2014
  • Spouse:Latias and Sapphy-chan

Now I wonder what vanilla Zombies are actually worth running with this...

I mean, you do have Zombino and Master Kyonshee for the most notable in terms of power, but yeah, that's about it. Or you can be like Bonz and go revive the Zombie counterparts or something. Besides that, this does lead into potential Link 3 spam every turn, which is of some concern. However considering the field of monsters that are even available for this (there's 28 in total), it should be okay for now. 

Just be aware if Konami ever makes a Zombie archetype that treats themselves as vanillas in the GY (similar to some Blue-Eyes stuff), because this will be asking for abuse there.

Card Directory and TCG Decks
Viva Club Espeon!
Extra Images / GFX stuff
Zootopia GIFs (I have too many of them in here -_-)
Character results
YCM Accolades

IzFJLd3.pngJAYSUMQ.gif

Pokémon X / AS / Sun FC: 4098-4005-6931

(If you add my code, make sure you tell me so I can add you back)

Darj

Darj

Lost in a Dream

• Senior Members
  • 7,341 posts
    Last Visit Today, 07:35 AM

This looks quite good for a casual level, IMO. Set up the GY with Normal Zombies and rack up advantage every turn. You can even discard a drawn Normal Zombie to alleviate the cos, and even if you don't trading 1 card for 3 monsters is a sweet deal. As mentioned above, Zombino is a Normal Zombie with decent stats, but I'm guessing Skull Servants can have some fun with it, too.

The "During either player's turn" clause is redundant, since as a Trap it is inherently a Spell Speed 2 card/effect.

Posted Image

— Don’t forget.
Always, somewhere,
someone is fighting for you.
— As long as you remember her,
you are not alone.

Stand

Posted ImagePosted Image
Credits: cat6757(dA) - Neko-Slay(dA)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users